Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

What can the experts tell me about this jersey?

Stromile was drafted in 2000 and never wore the teal style in Vancouver, so is this a custom or a fake or what?  He did wear this jersey in some photo shoots/press conferences, but never in a game.

it's legit, most likely customized
Thanks. I obviously want to add it to my collection, but the seller is asking an insane amount of money for a custom that has several snags and marks on it.
ohwell.gif

Thanks. I obviously want to add it to my collection, but the seller is asking an insane amount of money for a custom that has several snags and marks on it.
ohwell.gif
yeah, I saw the listing a couple of days ago. price is a joke as usual with mr throwback
mean.gif

not that there's anything wrong with a jersey being customized, but it's not worth anywhere near that price if it has stains and snags

Last edited:
yeah, I saw the listing a couple of days ago. price is a joke as usual with mr throwback :smh:  
not that there's anything wrong with a jersey being customized, but it's not worth anywhere near that price if it has stains and snags

He's asking $100 more than I paid for my last two Swift jerseys combined, and those two were gamers, one autographed :D

So hard to keep up with all the different style of jerseys and materials and years of the jersey, don't see how y'all do it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. I buy Wat I buy and inspect it before
I think if you watch basketball religiously, the shoes and uniforms will just stick to the brain quite easily.

+1 for dri fit,

the lakers / celtics dri fit was the best jersey material ever made... looked great, super comfortable, also draped over your body better than standard mesh

the raptors ones did snag too much

Best drifit team = miami heat..that dazzle material

Worst drifit team = definitely raptors, da way da design was with invisible stripes used to make it a snag magnet.

Last edited:
The description says "RARE STROMILE AUTHENTIC"

How can that be considered legit

It is a rare authentic

And it's legit

They just never made it for retail, don't know why people are crying that it's customized. Most jerseys you see or buy are customized and you don't know it because it's done correctly and exactly how it should be.

Is the stro authentic talked about actually accurate? If so I don't see an issue

Crying?

That's what y'all jersey gurus call someone giving their opinion?

That **** ain't legit :lol:

Last edited:
^disagree. Saying "legit" should be reserved for original authentics and not customized blanks. I know this convo has been rehashed 1000 times, and NT seems to be 50/50 on this, but saying "rare stromile authenitc" is misleading if the jersey was never produced by champion to begin with, imo

But saying "customized" will hurt the bottom line.

Last edited:
^disagree. Saying "legit" should be reserved for original authentics and not customized blanks.

Ehh..thats not accurate if da blank is a authentic jersey.

And customized jerseys do go for good $ if u customized it a savvy wit a (45 Jordan, blanks of a desirable jersey, etc)

Reebok dri fit and Nike were basically the same unless you are referring the material used on the Nike raptors compared to reebok raptors then I agree I would rather prefer the straight up dri fit of the reebok raptors

Reebok drifit ran toooooooo big, they ruin da fit of all da nike wishbone collar jerseys.

The word "legit" is weird in the jersey world

Da funniest custom i got is...

51477386-shaquille-oneal-eddie-jones-udonis-haslem-and-gettyimages.jpg

Lebron_Jamess_Heat_Wallpapers.jpg

I took da 2 miami heat jerseys i had to Cosby's and had them remove da "ON" from da back of Eddie Jones jerseys and added "AM" and turned it into a LeBron James jersey :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DeMar-Derozan-2012-13-Toronto-Raptors-Authentic-Pro-Cut-NBA-Jersey-XL-2-/301958825236?hash=item464e260514:g:tongue:s8AAOSwZetXOm12

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DeMar-Derozan-2012-13-Toronto-Raptors-Authentic-Pro-Cut-NBA-Jersey-XL-4-/301958816495?hash=item464e25e2ef:g:YeQAAOSwdWBXOmkz

Sofa Surfers jerseys are all customized right? So are these EPS customs?
Mesh looks like it but just want another opinion. 

I found a blank for like $60, so would I be better off sending it off to EPS myself? Mesh from EPS is $85? Also what is turn around time from EPS on average?

I had gotten 2 jerseys customized at EPS with mesh letters...it took an entire NFL season to get em back :lol: :smh: great work thou...

Last edited:
Is the stro authentic talked about actually accurate? If so I don't see an issue

I guess it depends on how we define "accurate." Stromile never wore that style, which is why I brought the question. Figured it's a custom, which I have no problem with, aside from that I think the 600 asking price for a custom of a style that was never worn by the player is a little nuts.

I agree the jerseys just ran big period it was during the tall white tee era when everything was too big lmao all the jerseys I have in my closet I have to sell because I don't know who can resize them to 52s my wizards jordan is a 56 while nike ran a little smaller than reebok I still can't wear it it's NWT collecting dust in my closet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom