Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Trying to grab a rookie AI in a 40. Can anyone help in pointing out what I should look for on the authentic champion??? See a bunch on eBay but want I make sure. Is the designed and tailored for the Philadelphia 76ers common on fakes/authentic???

I'm on the same boat as you. i asked the question earlier about the sizing, and it was for this. Cavsteamshop had an XL in the lebron authentic sleeved and by the time i decided to go with a size, it was gone...

anyone in OH willing to make a run for me to the team store?? DM me i got you! 

I think the demand for these would be off the chart. They should and will make more.

Is this jersey legit ? Please let me know thanks

Is this jersey legit ? Please let me know thanks

At a glance it looks good. The only thing is I don't believe Kobe played in the 2010 FIBA. I believe that would be the retail authentic that was made available. Here is the front of my D Rose authentic that was ordered through the USAB website that year.

I dont have irrefutable evidence but im fairly certain that rookie iversons were never made for retail. All the ones that exist are customs or procuts

Double tagged jazz note stocktons, and double tagged heat alonzos can also be traced to that seller

The double tagged Stockton, Mourning and Iverson jerseys have been sold from multiple sellers.

stephs HWC jersey wont be getting added to the nbaauctions site.

Along with some other players

Bit weird.

Bit weird.

Players keeping them, used for other promotional things such as being used for basketball cards

Not every jerseys gets sent for auction or sale through NBA/meigrey

Last edited:

Bit weird.

Players keeping them, used for other promotional things such as being used for basketball cards

While thats true its more likely that a regular jersey might not go up

But like special edition ones especially "historic" ones usually gets the whole team.

Sofasurfer Legit? Some prices seem too low and some things feel suspect I guess it's just me I was wondering how you have an abundance of Kobes with the JB patches

Legit seller but most of their stuff are overpriced customs. Someone posted sofa's son the other day lol

Last edited:

Bit weird.

While thats true its more likely that a regular jersey might not go up

But like special edition ones especially "historic" ones usually gets the whole team.

Bit weird.

Players keeping them, used for other promotional things

Not every jerseys gets sent for auction or sale through NBA/meigrwu

Why is the HWC Historic? Refresh my memory

Players keeping them, used for other promotional things

Not every jerseys gets sent for auction or sale through NBA/meigrwu

Why is the HWC Historic? Refresh my memory

What is the relation between Meigray and the NBA? Is Meigray owned by the NBA or do they have the license to auction the jerseys?

Back
Top Bottom