Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

cavs shop only

They only did twill which is why a lot who bought em were mad. Letters and numbers were all twill. Don't think anyone received mesh
Regardless if real mesh or the later twill numbers, its the ugliest jersey ever worn by a Finals winning team. A giant C in the center and sleeves?

cavs shop only

copped from the team shop when they won. should have gotten an XL. which is crazy because I'm a medium in shirts and I have an authentic melo M which fits a little tight.

I doubt anyone has one but I'd be willing to swap my L for XL.

the team store is the only place I know of that even sold them and I had to mess with the URL that night to even find it because they had everyone stuck on a championship gear page

unless you guys know where else I can check? I'm not as into NBA authentics as much as NFL and NHL

Is it a twill or mesh??

probably twill, I think the first initial run they did were the only ones with mesh

copped from the team shop when they won. should have gotten an XL. which is crazy because I'm a medium in shirts and I have an authentic melo M which fits a little tight.

I doubt anyone has one but I'd be willing to swap my L for XL.

the team store is the only place I know of that even sold them and I had to mess with the URL that night to even find it because they had everyone stuck on a championship gear page

unless you guys know where else I can check? I'm not as into NBA authentics as much as NFL and NHL

cavs shop only

They only did twill which is why a lot who bought em were mad. Letters and numbers were all twill. Don't think anyone received mesh

The very first run, they did mesh, only complaint was that the numbers were spaced a tad too close together, but just looking at those pictures the twill numbers on the chest are cut thicker on the first run too.

shame that they're so inconsistent.

to all those asking about the black sleeved Lebron jersey I bought. I'm not familiar with NBA authentics so I'm not entirely positive what you guys are asking. but I bought mine on Sunday and the numbers on the back are mesh and everything on the front is solid which I'm assuming is twill.

to all those asking about the black sleeved Lebron jersey I bought. I'm not familiar with NBA authentics so I'm not entirely positive what you guys are asking. but I bought mine on Sunday and the numbers on the back are mesh and everything on the front is solid which I'm assuming is twill.

It's all twill my man. Adidas just puts that mesh print on the twill...God knows why...

Check your IG. I tagged something for you to compare your Lebron with.

It's all twill my man. Adidas just puts that mesh print on the twill...God knows why...

gotcha I see. I thought that was considered mesh because it's a different material than the C on the front.

Check your IG. I tagged something for you to compare your Lebron with.

just saw thanks dude I see now.

God the color on those numbers... Just ******* terrible

Would have been nice to do actual nice bright real twill like the "C"

Nice twill>>>>>mesh

Is this jersey worth the asking price?

That was one of my favorite jerseys and Deron Williams :pimp:

I wanted that thing so bad

And no, message him I'm sure you can get it cheaper. Traded player, old jersey. He probably bought it for $20 and put the patch. Doesn't look like mesh either.

I'm sure the seller has been sitting on that for a long time

Ok got you and I'm not too familiar with jerseys, wouldn't it be considered "fake" if he put the patch on himself? And don't really know what's the difference between a procut and regular authentic. Someone indulge me with info and show me the way :lol:

I apologize in advance for my noobity but I'd like to send in a Rev 30 Road Lakers to get customized by EPS and it's asking if I want layered or reverse kiss cut. If I'm asking for mesh numbers, would that be considered layered? Pic for reference

Also, do I need to specify how I want "BRYANT" done on the back? I'm completely unaware of jersey terminology lol. Thank you guys!

Last edited:
Layered / Reverse is for twill numbers. If you specify Mesh, it will be done with Mesh, in the style you posted above.

And No, you do not need to specify how BRYANT is done.

Last edited:

Nice! At first I didn't like them but they've grown on me especially after watching the finals. I wish they were a little loose instead of form fitting though.

Back
Top Bottom