Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Nice pickup. Actually would've preferred a clippers home but only 3 and 4x so I went with the red one. At 80-90 bucks tempted to snatch one more authentic but ima have to restrain myself
laugh.gif
I feel ya man.... I'm really havin to hold myself back from ordering an aldridge too even though its inaccurate

I feel ya man.... I'm really havin to hold myself back from ordering an aldridge too even though its inaccurate
yup, want a nets jersey but goddamn they literally got no one I would even know, not to mention cop :lol:
How ima look wearing a Kilpatrick jersey lol. Now if someone nice comes over then I might have to cop one

so about 90 for an authentic chris paul.  still a bargain considering the ridiculous asking price of rev 30 mesh steph curry jerseys in the 500$ range.

so about 90 for an authentic chris paul.  still a bargain considering the ridiculous asking price of rev 30 mesh steph curry jerseys in the 500$ range.
basically. Stupid fanatics trying to dead authentic jerseys. Even baseball ones noticed aren't up to par like before. The materials and look to them are lackluster nowadays

what's the difference? Also I don't cop on ebay, nba authentic jersey is good for me
he's referring to mesh ones selling on ebay for a bit more.
these deals sound good but they will all be twill numbers right?

can't do it.
+1
I didn't know wonder if Cosby can undo the twill and put mesh?or would it leave holes in the jersey
i don't understand people paying $100-150, sometimes even more, for jersey that they gonna strip off and recustomize. 
mean.gif
 why not just add extra $100 and avoid all that hassle with stripping, resewing, removing residue, holes in mesh etc.? rev30 crap is extremely sensitive. i would never pay a penny for the jersey with visible signs of previous numbers & letters. after all, just try to calculate all the costs of that job - stripping off, removing residue, resewing, shipping to official customizer and back - i bet it's not less than $150 in total. 

Last edited:
Are the big and tall sizes +2" or +4"? Picked up a red Damion Lillard from the sale. Can't beat $107 shipped. Wanted a porzingis but I'd rather get the current jersey and mesh numbers.
You know he never wore that red one right?

The only one you even have a chance of finding is the Jazz. Those used to be on eBay like crazy. I remember wanting one, didn't know who he was tho :lol:

curious to know why they (ie. fanatics, nbastore, etc.) don't allow you to customize a Dirk Nowitzki jersey.  options to customize some bench warmers, etc. i understand the case with Bulls jersey and Jordan because it would take away the status of HWC.  what gives?

curious to know why they (ie. fanatics, nbastore, etc.) don't allow you to customize a Dirk Nowitzki jersey.  options to customize some bench warmers, etc. i understand the case with Bulls jersey and Jordan because it would take away the status of HWC.  what gives?
He is technically still a free agent.

Back
Top Bottom