Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

it sucks that Fanatics/NBA Store have twill numbers only - I wish you could order the jerseys blank and negotiate a lower price
laugh.gif

Quote:
Damn I didn't know that, I just assumed he did. So he's only worn the white, black, and red rip city ones?
yep, they changed to the new red alternate for Dame's rookie season (the Rip City jersey is something else entirely though)

Quote:
yep, they changed to the new red alternate for Dame's rookie season (the Rip City jersey is something else entirely though)

Oh wow yeah you're right. Never noticed that. Maybe the fanatics pic is incorrect? Strange how they're still selling that old of a jersey. Thanks for letting me know man.

Oh wow yeah you're right. Never noticed that. Maybe the fanatics pic is incorrect? Strange how they're still selling that old of a jersey. Thanks for letting me know man.
the pic isn't inaccurate, for some reason they stuck with that uglier red style instead of updating to the new one which is absolute flames

the pic isn't inaccurate, for some reason they stuck with that uglier red style instead of updating to the new one which is absolute flames
I'll take the old alternate over the new one any day. it's hilarious they're still selling that version years after the change though - literally no player on the current roster has worn those.

Yeah check ebay.
$1800 for 3 jerseys. that's what i meant. ebayers asking anywhere between $500-$600/jersey. crazy mark up. When LBJ came into the league, the authentics retailed for like $150.
We know what swingmans look like which is why there are two different threads. Congrats on your FB stock. 

Yeah check ebay.
$1800 for 3 jerseys. that's what i meant. ebayers asking anywhere between $500-$600/jersey. crazy mark up. When LBJ came into the league, the authentics retailed for like $150.
I'd personally rather have 1 authentic then 3 swingmans. Also why they doing 5 bills on ebay? They ain't available at any team shop or store?

damn! went to purchase the Durant authentic USA jersey and can't find them avail anywhere? Did his announcement to join the Warriors spark a new interest in USA jerseys? anyone know where to get one now other than eBay? thanks in advance!

I can't find any of the USA durant authentics anywhere. Anyone know where I can get a large or med? Hoping for a restock and other players getting the authentic treatment

Back
Top Bottom