Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I saw the climacool material and didn't really look past that.  It's probably a blank with the lebron stuff added on, didn't really think of that possibility at the time.  I'll see if I can send it back but who knows

Knew it seemed off right when I got it, but there weren't close up pics of the back in the listing.  Like i said I just jumped in when i saw the legit fabric 
mean.gif
 really bro? I sold u this and u gon request a refund on eBay sayin it 'doesn't look legit?' read up on the product and know what you're getting before you buy this stuff smh. 

if you want proof I'll be happy to post a screenshot of the order confirmation from the cavs team shop.

mean.gif
 really bro? I sold u this and u gon request a refund on eBay sayin it 'doesn't look legit?' read up on the product and know what you're getting before you buy this stuff smh. 

if you want proof I'll be happy to post a screenshot of the order confirmation from the cavs team shop.
So Nick you're trynna tell me you're a female named christine?  Didn't request a refund anyway

So Nick you're trynna tell me you're a female named christine?  Didn't request a refund anyway
so the account isn't in my name. big whoop. I didn't make it and its a family members that I took over 

and you havin a short term memory problem? you sure as hell did request a refund. I'll be happy to post that on here as well.

but this issue is closed. the jersey is authentic. you tried to sound like you knew what you were talking about when you didnt know at all what you were talking about. no need for further discussion about this and to clog everyones inbox with this conversation.

whatever happened to those brothers Rare Wear Attire? i remember a few years ago they used to have a lot of good stuff but their ebay store is down now. did they stop selling?

Yeah i have his 96-97 white utah jazz game used jersey and his Game used black and copper jersey ! That took forever to find and i had his game used wizards jersey but lost it in a house fire ....

Im looking for things of BRYON RUSSELL i would like game used if possible or if you have anything UTAH JAZZ like shorts let me know!! If you or anyone you knows has anything hit me up Thanks

Last edited:
I have his #34 jerseys from when he first started playing in the NBA for the Jazz And his 96-97 Utah jazz game used home and away jerseys with the mountains and his game used black and copper jersey! ! And used to have his game used wizards jersey but lost it in a house fire ... so now i have been looking for awhile now haha to get the rest !

Can I get some info on this, just out of curiosity because I know its legit just never seen a jersey like this.
RWA mentions it is Sand knit which is clear but I've never seen one with a champion tag attached as well.

There was a short period where sand knit and Champion had a cross over, when Champion was going to take over as the supplier. Retail jerseys didn't have this weird tagging, but occasionally you will see team issued jerseys with tagging from both companies.

:smh:  really bro? I sold u this and u gon request a refund on eBay sayin it 'doesn't look legit?' read up on the product and know what you're getting before you buy this stuff smh. 

please Pm me his ebay user name so i can block him.

To homie that bought the lebron authentic my opening night jersey with mesh numbers has the same tag with "shaq" on it

That jersey you have is 100% legit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom