Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

its legit, i got da same jersey.
even older m&n runs were produced in china? i thought they were all made in usa.
Can someone tell me about these robinsons, all are supposedly authentic but the size tag is located in a different spot at the bottom on each one.

The first one is all the way to the right of the white stripe, the second one is in the center of the white stripe, the last one is to the left of the white stripe. Is this the sign of a custom or is tag placement not consistent ?
what about this one? 
smile.gif
 i would say it's inconsistent placement.

mean.gif
 really bro? I sold u this and u gon request a refund on eBay sayin it 'doesn't look legit?' read up on the product and know what you're getting before you buy this stuff smh. 

if you want proof I'll be happy to post a screenshot of the order confirmation from the cavs team shop.

So Nick you're trynna tell me you're a female named christine?  Didn't request a refund anyway
laugh.gif

$600 for sleeved... twill.

that's an art. congrats.
The last one look like it have diff materials.

Last edited:
From the pics it looks like it has dazzle on the side like from the early 00's. Didn't that have a different Nike tag?

I have this game used 96-97 home bryon Russell jersey plus his away 96-97 jersey and his black and copper jersey ... Does anyone know of any company's that sale used nba players jerseys or a company does that sale blank nba jersey's?

All these years I throught his name was BYRON Russell.... Seller Hoop-style in ebay has a bunch of gamers of random players if you wanna ask.

Hoop style also customizes 80% of his game worn jerseys and if it's not customized he claims procuts as game worn

hoopstyle got heat.

he makes jerseys, but he definitely got legit gamers..alot of bums but still, those jerseys those bums are on are still dope.

Hoopstyle is also a huge jerk. Just try inquiring about a jersey through ebay messages. Everything is game worn when its not and the customs he mixes in are horrible. 

I was going to drop some $$$ on one of hoop style's jerseys years ago. Messaged him on ebay and he was very condescending and douchey. Spent my money elsewhere and wont be buying from him in the future

Last edited:
customs on anything other than blanks are doo doo lol...

i remember hoopstyle had soooooo many older clippers blanks from da Danny Manning era a couple years back.

Last edited:
Talked to him once... I wanted a better price on a jersey. He made me take our convo to direct email and started ranting about how paypal wants tax money... he was all about using popmoney instead of paypal lmao. He writes in a very theatrical/ostentatious way.

The USA practice jersey has led me on a wild goose chase. I collect USA basketball gear, in particular the practice stuff and I'm out there searching. My local Burlington had no USA stuff, but came across this in a 3xl, good consolation prize in the meantime

33axdg8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom