Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

need that celtics in xl. as well as home and alternate.

is this legit?

i'm not that familiar with rbk.
The jersey looks suspect, so I'd say no.  When Reebok made authentics (I believe from 2000 to 2004 when LBJ came into the league), I don't re-call them having team logo by the jock tag.  The team logo on jock tag was only present when Adidas took over from Reebok (Adidas bought Reebok).

The jersey looks suspect, so I'd say no.  When Reebok made authentics (I believe from 2000 to 2004 when LBJ came into the league), I don't re-call them having team logo by the jock tag.  The team logo on jock tag was only present when Adidas took over from Reebok (Adidas bought Reebok).
not true. reebok released jocktags both with and without team logo.

Reebok tags with logo: What I just noticed is that for sizes 40,44,48.... "open" 4 = made in Korea;  "closed" 4 = Made in El Salvador.
(I looked over 15 examples, not just 2)

Legit Salvadorean:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-REEBOK-NBA-BOSTON-CELTICS-AUTHENTIC-AUTO-AL-JEFFERSON-JERSEY-SIZE-48-/391339302855?hash=item5b1da3dfc7:g:d8wAAOSwfZ1WaJzJ

Legit Korean:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Ben-Wallace-authentic-Reebok-jersey-Detroit-Pistons-home-white-size-48-white-/262505131706?hash=item3d1e866eba:g:sgUAAOSwwpdW77H6

Regardless of country, they have two neck tags, of which the bottom one is narrower.
It's hard to see, but the Pierce that's being discussed above doesn't seem to follow that.

Didn't look at the links so are you saying the Pierce is fake?

The jersey is from when reebok took over the whole league and did the nicer tag with the team logo. They might have made fakes but that from first look that looks spot on legit unless we get some close ups even then Celtics were one of the easiest to fake even back in the Nike days and the one layer white twill

Didn't look at the links so are you saying the Pierce is fake?

The jersey is from when reebok took over the whole league and did the nicer tag with the team logo. They might have made fakes but that from first look that looks spot on legit unless we get some close ups even then Celtics were one of the easiest to fake even back in the Nike days and the one layer white twill
The Pierce looks legit, but so do a lot of fake Reebok Kobes.

A clear photo of the necktag would be the deciding factor.

My other post was saying that, given that the Pierce has a closed 4 on the jocktag, it's necktag should look like this:

(Made in el Salvador, size repeated 3 times, bottom tag narrower than the one covering it)

The fake reebok kobes don't look good to me at all, probably because I used to hunt that jersey and can spot a fake a mile away, no need to even see the tag IMO

The fake reebok kobes don't look good to me at all, probably because I used to hunt that jersey and can spot a fake a mile away, no need to even see the tag IMO
A mile away really? lol jk jk

The only thing that threw me off on that Pierce is how the bottom tag looks significantly wider than the one sewn over it. Kinda blurry, that's the bad part.

edit: Nevermind. I think the top tag is just folded strange, and I thought the right edge of it was part of the bottom tag instead.

Last edited:
Is hardwoodfames on ebay legit? I'm thinking about buying a M&N throwback from them. They seem to have the best prices and everythingLOOKS legit, but i thought i had read some negative comments about them from some of you in this thread saying their jerseys were fishy or doctored somehow or not always authentic or something? Or am I tripping? Can someone shed some light on this for me? Thx in advance!

Last edited:
On a serious note, his items are legit....just know that whatever your buying, he paid 3x less for it.

He is also a potential shill bidder and false advertiser. Im always soiling his name because if you dont support resale, you'll be more likely to be able to buy at retail down the road.

Last edited:
What is up with all of his Orlando J Williams customs? Decent twill job but that price. 
laugh.gif
 Outside of M&N and swingmans almost everything is previously purchased on ebay. While most of it is legit I have definitely seen some questionable stuff and tag doctoring. That just comes with the territory of flipping hundreds of items at a time. I do appreciate his photography skills though. 

most of his basketball M&N jerseys are under retail right now and even have the best offer option. basically, i bought the red mj rookie from nbastore earlier today, but he has it cheaper so i was gonna cop from him and return the one i bought from nbastore to save some money. that's why i asked about how legit he is.

:nerd:

i think this seller on eBay is shilling it up. the guy who sells all the kobe boxed all star jerseys. in the past i noticed in some auctions, same people bidding, but payed it no mind. i buy multiple things off people if their stuff is good. then i started noticing a lot of auctions that ended get relisted as buy it nows for a higher price than the auction ended at. then this round, i noticed his auctions jumping stupid with this same person bidding

buyer was bidding on multiple jerseys bumping the hell out of the auctions.

Last edited:
i think this seller on eBay is shilling it up. the guy who sells all the kobe boxed all star jerseys. in the past i noticed in some auctions, same people bidding, but payed it no mind. i buy multiple things off people if their stuff is good. then i started noticing a lot of auctions that ended get relisted as buy it nows for a higher price than the auction ended at. then this round, i noticed his auctions jumping stupid with this same person bidding

buyer was bidding on multiple jerseys bumping the hell out of the auctions.
edge of tomorrow is one of the worst offenders and his descriptions are often comical. A lower level guy that always shill bids is www.ebay.com/usr/michael4360

funny, I used to think it was because their items never went high enough for them and they didn't want to sell but now I realize its pretty clear shill bidding

most of his basketball M&N jerseys are under retail right now and even have the best offer option. basically, i bought the red mj rookie from nbastore earlier today, but he has it cheaper so i was gonna cop from him and return the one i bought from nbastore to save some money. that's why i asked about how legit he is.

:nerd:

He has the rookie for less than $250? Surely it's not a soze 40-44

He has the rookie for less than $250? Surely it's not a soze 40-44
he has a few 48's for $220-250 and a 40 for $235. thing about this dude is he has so many of the same jersey with the same picture that u can't tell if he has them or he's just trying to entice buyers

Back
Top Bottom