Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

My newest acquisition. Not a jersey but jersey-related. 87-88 Bulls Away Shooting Shirt. I've wanted it for years. Finally got it with the M&N sale. A beauty
happy.gif
smokin.gif

Is a sewing machine the best way to put these on please?  I don't have one at home, considering taking it outside and pay someone else to do it.

! be aware - mnnbrz is hardwoodfames' 2nd account on insta! he will likely contact you to purchase via that one. !

Last edited:

! be aware - mnnbrz is hardwoodfames' 2nd account on insta! he will likely contact you to purchase via that one. !
Thanks a lot man! Need more info like this. I bet he'd have 5 or 6 different lurker account right here so he could use them to defend the reputation of HWF when something is up in the air. 

I'm thinking about buying this and turning it into a Jeremy Lin.

Is this jersey accurate with what he wore?

And how much is it to customize at Crosby(?)

did they ever release any kukoc jersey for retail besides black dri-fit bulls?

did adidas release shaq cavs blue and white authentic back then on just red (maroon) one?

did they ever release any kukoc jersey for retail besides black dri-fit bulls?

did adidas release shaq cavs blue and white authentic back then on just red (maroon) one?
if there was any kukoc authentic i would be all over it man. did they really make a black dri-fit tho? that is a holy grail if they did

True, but if I you struck when the iron was hot, you could have bought that jersey for like $56

Last edited:
They just caught my eye as I was browsing through apparel zoo. They are like $50 I think it was, and they had a John Wall HS jersey that caught my eye. I've never heard of the brand before though.

No man cheap made in China garbage brand

While I would never buy one of those even if it's official Nike product

Look elsewhere and buy something for half the price or less on eBay, might be different brand but it's same thing. They're all custom/fake

No man cheap made in China garbage brand

While I would never buy one of those even if it's official Nike product

Look elsewhere and buy something for half the price or less on eBay, might be different brand but it's same thing. They're all custom/fake

Ok thanks man. I won't buy them. I'm anti fake all the way. I just thought they might be legit since Apparel Zoo has them. Weird.

Them and villa been selling cheap no name brands made in China

None of that stuff is authentic

Pretty sure oak hill academy and these other spots aren't inking deals and making money off these sales :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom