Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

:lol: on him knocking your sizes.

"THESE REVO 30 AUTHENTIC JERSEYS RUN SMALL. SEE LAST PIC OF MY 5'10, 170 .LB SON WEARING A SIZE 3XL+4 IN STEPH CURRY."

" Jersey is made by Adidas, is part of their popular "revolution 30" material, has everything sewn-on and is a size 4XL+4 which is what he wears. Jersey runs small so see below chart. See sizing chart below for measurements."

Sofa is the greedy one.

U mad bro :lol: props to your friend for putting him in his place

anyone buying from sofa or hoopstyle needs to their homework. Not surprised that both guys are chitty to do business with.

And if you've been paying attention to this thread for the last 100+ pages...the pro-cut game is corrupt. Buyers getting swindled on glorified customs on the reg

Last edited:
Yeah, I think that's what sofa's tryin to do. He was offering my friend about $50 less for a couple of blanks (probably to send to eps then re-sell em). My friend countered him but he wasn't thrilled about it [emoji]128514[/emoji]

laugh.gif

this guy calling others greedy takes the cake

:lol: on him knocking your sizes.

"THESE REVO 30 AUTHENTIC JERSEYS RUN SMALL. SEE LAST PIC OF MY 5'10, 170 .LB SON WEARING A SIZE 3XL+4 IN STEPH CURRY."

" Jersey is made by Adidas, is part of their popular "revolution 30" material, has everything sewn-on and is a size 4XL+4 which is what he wears. Jersey runs small so see below chart. See sizing chart below for measurements."

Sofa is the greedy one.

That's what I thought. I'm usually a L on Swingmans but was surprised when I tried one of them Authentics. The L looked like a super long sports bra on me [emoji]128514[/emoji] I had to go up to 2XL and 3XL to get a decent fit.

Most of hoopstyle's stuff seem like customs from scratch. While sofa's stuff are overpriced eps customs.

hoopstyle got a ish load of sandknit jerseys and older procuts, Sofa's stuff can be customized, but da ones ive copped were all non customized authentics.

i copped...

kemba-walker-nba-playoffs-charlotte-bobcats-miami-heat.jpg

from sofa and

167973834-tyrone-hill-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-walks-gettyimages.jpg

from hoopstyle.

wasn't gonna get these anywhere else na'mean?

! be aware - mnnbrz is hardwoodfames' 2nd account on insta! he will likely contact you to purchase via that one. !
Not to step on anybody's toes but why do you guys 'hate' HWF so much?
his prices are way outta whack, he resells stuff for WAY more than he buys them for. not to mention the customs (which may be badly done or inaccurate)  that he may or may not let you know about beforehand that they are 

Speaking of old, random jerseys. In Cincy for a wedding and did some exploring downtown. Happened to walk into a mom and pop sporting goods store. Had mad Sand Knits, Champion and Nike jerseys in all sports. Had older baseball flannels as well. Prices were $200-375. Had a Champion Jordan Away size 42 for $200.

Last edited:
Speaking of old, random jerseys. In Cincy for a wedding and did some exploring downtown. Happened to walk into a mom and pop sporting goods store. Had mad Sand Knits, Champion and Nike jerseys in all sports. Had older baseball flannels as well. Prices were $200-375. Had a Champion Jordan Away size 42 for $200.

I've been in there one time myself. I was going to check it out the next time I was in the city. I don't get a good look at everything first time around.

They had some really nice looking stuff in there. Baseball jersey selection was really nice. I thought there older basketball jerseys would have been M&N but it appeared they were all Sand Knits. Great selection and something you don't see every day.

looks like da residuals of da OG jersey era...im surprised those folks aint just open a ebay account and dump that Merch.

finally! 20 jerseys. few years ago just sold all of my artest authentics(pacers hwc's ant others)... didn't expect wi be able to pick up gamers.

famiyphoto update

most of them are gamers

have no idea which one is my favorite, probably one of hwc pacers

funny thing, rookie jersey and the last one are... black

missing pieces, pacers away with stripes, pacers new style unis

kings away, asg'04, lakers xmas'16,

have orange knicks blank, maybe will make it into MWP

don't need away rockets or other latina noche jerseys

and alt black bulls with wide sleeves...

did they ever release any kukoc jersey for retail besides black dri-fit bulls?

did adidas release shaq cavs blue and white authentic back then on just red (maroon) one?
anyone? 
ohwell.gif

Most of hoopstyle's stuff seem like customs from scratch. While sofa's stuff are overpriced eps customs.
this.

though it seems that each of those ***** has its personal layer here on this thread. 
happy.gif

Yeah, I think that's what sofa's tryin to do. He was offering my friend about $50 less for a couple of blanks (probably to send to eps then re-sell em). My friend countered him but he wasn't thrilled about it [emoji]128514[/emoji]
lol

i would pay a fortune to beat the hell out of these **** like sofa, hardwood and similar. 
laugh.gif

hoopstyle got a ish load of sandknit jerseys and older procuts, Sofa's stuff can be customized, but da ones ive copped were all non customized authentics.

i copped...

kemba-walker-nba-playoffs-charlotte-bobcats-miami-heat.jpg

from sofa and

167973834-tyrone-hill-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-walks-gettyimages.jpg

from hoopstyle.

wasn't gonna get these anywhere else na'mean
his kemba was eps custom, as are all his rev30's. sorry if you were not aware of that.

Last edited:

finally! 20 jerseys. few years ago just sold all of my artest authentics(pacers hwc's ant others)... didn't expect wi be able to pick up gamers.

famiyphoto update

most of them are gamers

have no idea which one is my favorite, probably one of hwc pacers

funny thing, rookie jersey and the last one are... black

missing pieces, pacers away with stripes, pacers new style unis

kings away, asg'04, lakers xmas'16,

have orange knicks blank, maybe will make it into MWP

don't need away rockets or other latina noche jerseys

and alt black bulls with wide sleeves...
boy stop showing your "collection" here any more, after all of your lies and scams have been exposed. Disgusting as hell. Nobody likes it alright?

did they ever release any kukoc jersey for retail besides black dri-fit bulls?
did adidas release shaq cavs blue and white authentic back then on just red (maroon) one?

anyone? :\

this.
though it seems that each of those ***** has its personal layer here on this thread. :D

lol
i would pay a fortune to beat the hell out of these **** like sofa, hardwood and similar. :lol:

his kemba was eps custom, as are all his rev30's. sorry if you were not aware of that.

i love EPS stuff if thats da case...and finding a blank wishbone collar bobcats jersey or regular factory authentic is next to impossible at this juncture so money well spent either way.

Back
Top Bottom