Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Great collection badboys2, regardless if they are customized or not (If this is the case, jerseyhead911 provide proof of which ones are customized).

Jordans are also :pimp:

@eyanks Thanks bro!!
he was actually referring to badboys2's collection. 
wink.gif

your mj is dope too as well. 

stupid question: anybody know when the jazz began wearing black jerseys? eyeballing a champion malone jersey in black with the purple and orange letters but not sure what year it is. it's a bit older since it still has the thin shoulders

Craziness. Came upon this seller here http://myworld.ebay.com/pacehongauctionsllc/ while searching for some local items.

Since when have ebay sellers gotten so brave... Live Auction... 18% buyer premium right away... yet 95% of the crap is seemingly fake with no true indication of dimensions, sizes, or conditions.. I'm blown away this guy has 98% + feedback.

Not totally NBA related. But wow... Watch out out there. This live auction game has many believing its a real legit auction house.

Last edited:
^^^ I learned my lesson not to mess with eBay live auctions a while back. I got sent a different Blackhawks jersey than in the picture. It was fake, stained, full of holes. They overcharged on the buyer premium. They tried to make me pay $40 to overnight ship. Live auctions are under a whole different set of rules. No returns. EBay and even PayPal were no help in getting any money back. Crazy that even PayPal left me up the creek. Long story short.... never again.

Just a quick question, these Boston Celtics shorts surely are legit but are they Authentics or Swingman? The inner and outter tags all say authentic but the Adidas logo on left makes it seem more like a Swingman. The material also looks more 'swingmanish'. Here are some pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Should anyone have this pair in authentic (size 38, XL & up) please let me know!

Celtics shorts are authentic.

Use your credit card through paypal. If you have to dispute a charge then you can do it through your credit card company.

Craziness. Came upon this seller here http://myworld.ebay.com/pacehongauctionsllc/ while searching for some local items.

Since when have ebay sellers gotten so brave... Live Auction... 18% buyer premium right away... yet 95% of the crap is seemingly fake with no true indication of dimensions, sizes, or conditions.. I'm blown away this guy has 98% + feedback.

Not totally NBA related. But wow... Watch out out there. This live auction game has many believing its a real legit auction house.
i'd bet that his high feedback is from the vintage stuff he sells. i've bought from sellers who have had bungle ups and unknowingly post fakes. just be careful. now, if they were doing it on purpose, that would be a different story

Last edited:
Been looking for one my size but it sucks that he kills the market and buys everything from everyone I refuse to buy it from him

Twill numbers apparently?

You can make this jersey from a custom with mesh, some blanks were available.

I never pulled the trigger but I should, definitely for a Kyrie, as LeBron never wore this style with front logo.

Twill numbers apparently?

You can make this jersey from a custom with mesh, some blanks were available.

I never pulled the trigger but I should, definitely for a Kyrie, as LeBron never wore this style with front logo.
Yeah twill. Picked it up for $210 after a coupon. I personally have never seen a blank of the alternate. And the ones available right now are like $150 lol

It's all good if it isn't 100% accurate. I'm happy with it. I may send it to EPS eventually

Back
Top Bottom