Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Another huge mailday:

First, Jason Kidd 2001-2002 Game Issued/Game Worn Home jersey, size 48 + 4 inches, with 9/11 Ribbon patch. The seller claimed it was game worn, but I wasn't able to photo match it, so at a very minimum it is game issued. Another grail crossed off the list.

Second, Shareef Abdur-Rahim 1999-2000 Vancouver Grizzlies pro cut Alternate jersey, still new with tags! This will go nicely with the white Shareef I've just picked up.
damn i didnt know there was a non-dazzle version of that shareef joint. that is beautiful

Every time I see a new pickup post from @eyanks

tumblr_njkycqjnkw1r9a32bo1_540.gif

Last edited:
Is it mesh for sure and any coupon codes ?

If you hit more info it says:

"The Numbers: Climalite mesh numbers are the newest breakthrough in numbering & provide a lightweight, breathable & flexible number"

so it should be mesh.

Just ordered one, wish I had a coupon code.

15% off if you join newsletter. Brings it to $270.08.

There isn't custom fees anymore in USA is there? I thought I heard someone say they got rid of em.

Don't know if I'm gonna cop or not.

yeah by the time Spree was playing there they were already under Puma or Starter. that jersey is hella weird tho, it seems like your standard legit dazzle champion jersey even down to the tags but they obviously never made it

15% off if you join newsletter. Brings it to $270.08.

There isn't custom fees anymore in USA is there? I thought I heard someone say they got rid of em.

Don't know if I'm gonna cop or not.
hardwoodfame is now thinking about whether to make the massive purchase lol 

270 + shipping probably arrives around 300. And he post it on ebay for over 450 for sure, so that's about $100 profit. 

But I really doubt the customer base is still active as last year any more, most people wanted that authentic curry should have all got it already. 

HWF sucks. 

hardwoodfame is now thinking about whether to make the massive purchase lol 

270 + shipping probably arrives around 300. And he post it on ebay for over 450 for sure, so that's about $100 profit. 

But I really doubt the customer base is still active as last year any more, most people wanted that authentic curry should have all got it already. 

HWF sucks. 

That $270 was w/ shipping I think. HWF probably is peeping this thread and ready to pounce and order all of em.

I cannot comprehend the level of ******ation displayed by adidas with their inability to provide a full size run for authentic jerseys. Its always size M and up. Its not that they don't make smalls, they do. This site is the only place I've ever seen it though. 

Back
Top Bottom