Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

One more thing about that Spreewell jersey, it doesn't have the side panels...

I knew it was a custom because there was no way Big Country Reeves wore a smaller size than Shareef :lol:

I cannot comprehend the level of ******ation displayed by adidas with their inability to provide a full size run for authentic jerseys. Its always size M and up. Its not that they don't make smalls, they do. This site is the only place I've ever seen it though. 
never understood it either... same crap with nfl and mlb too unfortunately.

would cop that curry if I didn't get it the first time around

sucks that they aren't doing the Durant... or are they?

also still baffles me that the Euro nba shops get mesh jerseys and US still doesn't even have any.

Golden stat
Not sure what M&N's contractual situation with NBA jerseys is next year and beyond, but since they're owned by Adidas does that mean they're also out the door with them? Because that would explain why they're cranking out these Nike associated big names (Lebron, Alpha Project era Kobe) to cash in before they're done, purely speculation on my part of course.

And if they are taking over M&N, I'm curious to see what they have in store for retro jerseys...even though I was disappointed with Nike's latest Team USA jerseys Wondering how close they'll make to originals, although inaccuracies are bound to happen ie. swoosh logo on "authentics"/Jerry on back/who knows :rolleyes

Not anymore, adidas sold M&N in May this year.

When you think about it, it is a perfect time to release a lebron rookie since he just won the title in Cleveland.

If you hit more info it says:

"The Numbers: Climalite mesh numbers are the newest breakthrough in numbering & provide a lightweight, breathable & flexible number"

so it should be mesh.

Just ordered one, wish I had a coupon code.
Could this be a sign that this year's retail authentics will have mesh numbers?

pimp.gif

just trollin
laugh.gif
, you know they'll be twill 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Curry resell ain't what it used to be

If any of you are buying strictly for resell, I hope you get stuck with it :lol:

True. Ive been playing catch up with my authentics. Only reason I felt comfortable asking for jerseys on this thread was because they were for me.

I'll take an up to date 4 championship tag for 270 over an outdated curry for 350+ any day. Not to mention genuine mesh not eps

Last edited:
Not my photo but looks like 2001 Kobe will release in purple as well. Regarding size Small in that Curry authentic I think its always a grayed out box because I've never seen a size S in rev30 authentics. Only time was the back in black Miami jerseys from 2011 and they were a special fabric. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom