Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I stopped by MeiGray today and these should be going up on auction soon. They were fresh off their backs and still wet!

You stopped by the actual facility? Would love to take a walk in there since they got so much stuff I assume

It's in Branchburg, Nj. Yep, just let them know ahead time that you would like to stop by and you can be there as long as they are open. The first time I went, I was there for like 2 hours just looking through every jersey and taking pics. He left me alone and I just did my thing lol. It's just crazy looking at a $30-50k lebron jersey. I won a couple signed balls recently and picked them up instead of having them shipped to save the $20. It then gives me a chance to look at some of the jerseys that they put on auction.

Last edited:
Was just watching the sportscenter highlights and saw the mavs jerseys, they are fire

NBA Store EU has 20% off sitewide except for Christmas jerseys and the Curry rookie, works with the 10% link if you have one, can get one of the rev 30s for $189 + shipping

Should have ordered that Lebron sleeved when it was available :smh:

Trying to get the curry but NBA eu isn't sending me a promo for registering :frown:

concordflightxi concordflightxi , you're going to have to be like the jersey thread insider to let us know whats going up for auction in advance.

I wonder what they plan to do with the stolen jerseys? Are they just going to have a tonne of inventory hit the website for sale.

^I dont go very often, but when I do I will post up pics of what I see for you guys. I found out about the stolen jerseys afterwards, so I didn't ask him when I was there. I didn't see any of the stolen jerseys in the warehouse, so guessing they haven't gotten them back. Just have to wait and see if they pop up.

@maximilian I was told that they should be going up on auction, but the guy wasn't 100% sure. He said they could be sending them out, but I have no clue what that meant. I'm guessing they will be on auction.

Also, I saw the women's game used USA home and away jerseys and I think the set of game issued men's USA jerseys. I'm pretty sure it was three sets. I asked why they were still there since the auction had been over for a couple weeks now and I was told that one seller bought all three sets! I thought that was insane.

wait a minute so NBA EU has the championship tags!?
Yup.  Bought a home/away/alternate rev. 30 curry and they all have 4x championship tags.  I also bought a maroon LBJ rev. 30 and that one has a championship tag as well although the stock photo shows otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom