Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

legit check 
roll.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-N...A-/152313084657?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276
super fake.  the jock tag was an obvious giveaway.   

Last edited:
^I dont go very often, but when I do I will post up pics of what I see for you guys. I found out about the stolen jerseys afterwards, so I didn't ask him when I was there. I didn't see any of the stolen jerseys in the warehouse, so guessing they haven't gotten them back. Just have to wait and see if they pop up.

@maximilian I was told that they should be going up on auction, but the guy wasn't 100% sure. He said they could be sending them out, but I have no clue what that meant. I'm guessing they will be on auction.

Also, I saw the women's game used USA home and away jerseys and I think the set of game issued men's USA jerseys. I'm pretty sure it was three sets. I asked why they were still there since the auction had been over for a couple weeks now and I was told that one seller bought all three sets! I thought that was insane.

Thanks, that sounds like they might be auctioned of as well!

Last edited:
Opinions on getting customization with mesh numbers although it wasn't era appropriate?

I've seen on JWC, people getting mesh numbers on Nike 2000 era jerseys and such.

Everyone speaks about how much more comfortable they are and what not, so..

Opinions on getting customization with mesh numbers although it wasn't era appropriate?

I've seen on JWC, people getting mesh numbers on Nike 2000 era jerseys and such.

Everyone speaks about how much more comfortable they are and what not, so..
Personally, I wouldn't do it. I like my jerseys accurate.

Why are the Bulls jerseys cut so weirdly in front? I guess I haven't seen all the teams, but my Warriors authentic isn't cut like that. 

Why are the Bulls jerseys cut so weirdly in front? I guess I haven't seen all the teams, but my Warriors authentic isn't cut like that. 
Not sure man but there are certain jerseys that have that. Here's an 09-10 AI gamer that is up on MeiGray with the same cut

Wouldn't pay $100 for that rose

Not because I'm a cheap *** but I paid less for a few of them when he was actually on the team and before and after he got injured :lol:

Would never pay anywhere near $100 for a traded player mesh or no

$40 bucks then I'll take one :smile:

Wouldn't pay $100 for that rose

Not because I'm a cheap *** but I paid less for a few of them when he was actually on the team and before and after he got injured
laugh.gif

Would never pay anywhere near $100 for a traded player mesh or no

$40 bucks then I'll take one
smile.gif
true man its not worth it. For all we know this dudes gonna pull a andre miller and be still playing in 2030 for his 10th different team

ok so i goofed a bit, but now i feel like i'm getting finessed. i make a big order for the nbaeu sale and the bill comes out to 832. like a day later it dawned on me about the over 800 rule on being charged customs. i come to the reality i messed up and will pay the custom. if i remember correctly, when i ordered one jersey in the past, the customs bill was about 27 bucks which was just about 10 percent. so i noticed my package is on hold with a customs bill over 260!

smh man! i cant win for losing. i just got off the phone with them to see what they can do, but no way in hell im paying anywhere near that. 100 maybe, but closes to 300 no way! now i guess they said i can send it back, but now i feel like nbaeu will flag my account or ban me. this sucks. i own up to my mistakes, but were talking damn near 30+ percent tax! mistake on my part and lesson learned for future purchase.

also dhl had the bill @ almost 1k when my order was 832. good grief.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom