Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

No COA with this, but it was a steal considering it's rarity and the fact it's NWT. Especially what people want for these Champions now.

I guess I'll send it to JSA to see if the signature is legit. If it is I'll display it. If not I will try to remove the auto or just replace the number(s). I'm kind of hoping it's not because I'd like to wear it.

Dope :smokin

I ended up getting my henderson gamer signed a couple weeks ago and i still wear it. Obviously different than The Dream tho lmao

jfmartimcdandruff jfmartimcdandruff

Got your boy too top right

Last edited:
Dope :smokin

I ended up getting my henderson gamer signed a couple weeks ago and i still wear it. Obviously different than The Dream tho lmao

jfmartimcdandruff jfmartimcdandruff

:pimp: ...u cleaned it though right? lol ...i'm goin to the game out here when they come to CA...hope i can get some autographs

can't believe i'm saying this but i wish i lived in cleveland ....wheres the kyrie jerseys tho

:pimp: ...u cleaned it though right? lol ...i'm goin to the game out here when they come to CA...hope i can get some autographs

can't believe i'm saying this but i wish i lived in cleveland ....wheres the kyrie jerseys tho

Nah and now i cant cuz i dont want to **** up the sharpie ink lolllllll stuck wairing his sweaty jersey for ever now. Cov shouldn't be too bad to get. Jojo is hard as hell thoi was standing at the bench on the court and he walked by me 3 or 4 times and wouldnt sign anything

Last edited:
No COA with this, but it was a steal considering it's rarity and the fact it's NWT. Especially what people want for these Champions now.

I guess I'll send it to JSA to see if the signature is legit. If it is I'll display it. If not I will try to remove the auto or just replace the number(s). I'm kind of hoping it's not because I'd like to wear it.

Nice !!

Anybody that missed out on the Warriors Curry Slate with Mesh from NBA Europe. Warriors online team store has them in stock. Pricey @ 350. But they do have them.

I went to the NBA store in March, they had mesh Curry jerseys for $275 with tax, and they only had the road version at that time. They also had the maroon Lebron with the mesh numbers, every other jersey had twill numbers. I don't think it's even worth the time for me to go over there again unless I'm in the area, they mostly had swingman jerseys and a ton of shirts/sweaters.

Last edited:
NBA EU is the only spot that uses mesh?
A French collector mentioned the other day in another forum that the NBA store in New York city has authentic jerseys with mesh numbers.
I went to the NBA store in March, they had mesh Curry jerseys for $275 with tax, and they only had the road version at that time. They also had the maroon Lebron with the mesh numbers, every other jersey had twill numbers. I don't think it's even worth the time for me to go over there again unless I'm in the area, they mostly had swingman jerseys and a ton of shirts/sweaters.
I confirm what Ladrillero has precised: a French collector from other forum said that he saw -and bought- several different mesh jerseys in the store... Strange; but I'm feeling Eyanks is right.

That other French guy must have some connections but he never told us.

NBA EU is the only spot that uses mesh?

A French collector mentioned the other day in another forum that the NBA store in New York city has authentic jerseys with mesh numbers.
Yea and nost likely lebron and curry only
laugh.gif
I don't want to get into any beef and I hate to call people out but man, this is rude.

@Zyzz: If you don't know something, just ask and I'd be happy to elaborate, but jumping to conclusions like that, with the "LOL" emoticon like that, without knowing the facts? That's the easiest way of making a fool of yourself.

Here, a compilation of the jerseys with mesh numbers that the mentioned French collector said he bought at the NBA NYC store. Have a good laugh now:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom