Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

On Monday I'll walk into the NBA store and let you know if they are hiding the all the mesh in there.

I was there a couple months ago and there were no mesh jerseys.

There will be a lot of blanks for sale end of the season so you will be able to get em for the low and send em to EPS

Worst thing is somtimes its not even the player that drives the money up, its the size of the jersey so you'll see Mediums go high in general then Large then it starts to go cheaper as the size gets bigger obviously

Which sucks if you have a player that is a bench guy but happens to wear a smaller size jersey.

Lakers HWC are exploding on Meigray. If Kobe would still be playing, his jersey would probably sell for over 30K

I don't want to get into any beef and I hate to call people out but man, this is rude.

@Zyzz
: If you don't know something, just ask and I'd be happy to elaborate, but jumping to conclusions like that, with the "LOL" emoticon like that, without knowing the facts? That's the easiest way of making a fool of yourself.

Here, a compilation of the jerseys with mesh numbers that the mentioned French collector said he bought at the NBA NYC store. Have a good laugh now:

IS THAT A KAWHI

I wonder how widely the authentic gonna be once Nike take over.

I'm sure the star and even 2nd tier players will be widely available. Why would they leave all that money on the table for a jersey that cost them $10 to make

Last edited:
I wonder how widely the authentic gonna be once Nike take over.

I'm sure the star and even 2nd tier players will be widely available. Why would they leave all that money on the table for a jersey that cost them $10 to make

I ask that same question when it comes to NFL elites.
The whole custom jersey option seems to be the way to get any player wanted vs the pre made, more accurate ones unfortunately :smh:

I think this jersey is the release from last season and the seller added the championship neck tag, the stitching is not 100% in line, you can see that well on the particular photo of the neck tag.

The Cavs store would have tweeted if these would have been available, but there was no tweet.

The championship tag stitching was off on my authentic lebron from the NBA Eu store. It was sloppy all around.

Is this legit

I'm honestly holding out on buying any more authentics until next season due to the fact that Rev 30 will be gone. Hopefully Nike actually makes them available in mass. My only question is whether they will be sold with the ads on them or not. To be honest I would prefer authentics to be sold with the ads to make them as close as possible to what is on court. 

Everything I've read has said it will be up to the team shops as to whether retail jerseys will be sold with the ads. Of course this doesn't cover if fanatics will sell authentics. I'm like you and hope they do come with the option of adding the ads. I like my jerseys as close to authentic as possible, but I understand some will hate the ads. So having the option I think would be ideal.

I think retail aka fanatics won't come with ads from Nike

Team shops will probably add the patches to swingmans and authentics

yeah 40 is medium. remember these are 1990s prices so with inflation it's not as good as it sounds, but it's still a lot better than the $300 they have the nerve to charge now.
By any chance are you a size 40? Would you happen to know the length from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the jersey?

Prices back then are def better than $300 :lol: :x

40 in Champion is more tighter than a 40 in m&n

Yea it will fit like a modern day small

how much tighter do they fit? Do you guys know the exact measurements around the chest and waist area?
man never mind, since nobody here was generous enough to do me the favor, I went ahead and researched myself. There's a listing on eBay and the seller has the measurement in the description. Proposition Joe Proposition Joe you were right, a Champion 40 would fit like a modern day 36(S) from M&N. The Champion is 29 inches from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the jersey and 19 3/8 inches from pit to pit. In comparison, here's my only basketball jersey, it's 29.5 inches from top to bottom and pretty much the same width from pit to pit.

Back
Top Bottom