Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

People are paying thousands of dollars for a game worn jersey, how does that mean prices went up because of no aurhwntics, most of these aren't even being worn and sent out to Asia

Not trying to sound like a **** but some of you are salty and thought you would snag a gamer for cheap. People are buying game worn jerseys because they're game worn

I'm sure if they're spending $1,000 for a crap player you could easily do some research and get plugged up with an adidas connect

Before rev 30 I had an adidas connect two different times, yes me of all people. If you remember NLT days and GUU I used to get actual pro cuts and not the one size larger stuff that was sold to the public and sold a ton of jerseys

Was even able to get some rare HWC authentics that weren't even made for retail especially tiny sizes

All about finding the right people. Makes me wish I was still in contact with these people, too bad I don't have their emails anymore otherwise... [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Yeah not trying to say that the lack of authentics is the sole reason for the prices of gamers

the NBA's popularity and all that definitely is another factor.

I'm not even surprised that these jerseys fetch the prices they do, they are in seperate category in terms of jerseys as they aren't meant for the average fan but rather the hardcore jersey fanatics.

It's a shame however that that would be the case Zyzz, that someone would actually need an adidas to connect to buy an authentic jersey of any kind, this thread has said it many times but thats something that Nike should really look at (but most likely won't) and something that teams merchandising should consider (but again, they won't)

Picked this up recently

@Zyzz

i'm not angry:smile: my budget was enough and was eable to fight for mwp

but i'm not angry. someone paid a lot for GI MWP jersey, that's all. i could bid it,

but didn't want to pay more than it's worth in my opinion

much more than i expected

am angry at adidas/nba

if i could get jersey i want for 300, i wouldn't even think about gamers. don't need them, authentics are anough 4 me.

still wondering what is the case. why authentics are so limited right now. it's about teams, adidas, legaue or what?

some teams have authentics, great example are hawks. u can get authentic jersey every player and every option and less than official 300 retail.(250)

it's january. would be nice if nike unveil some info about 17/18 unis and their politic...

The authentic policy with Adidas is really a mistery.

When the REV30s were new, you could get authentics from every team. They basically flooded the market. Pricewise I believe that many people bought the jerseys at a discount, since the pricepoint was/ is just too high.

As a result Adidas hardly did any new authentics when the 2014/2015 season started and the NBA logo was moved to the back of the jersey, especially not for the teams that had ugly records, except for the Lakers of course, since they are the Lakers.

You can still get the Meigray jerseys for a rather fair price, I got some jerseys for the initial price, so USD 250, which is less than the price for an authentic and it itself actually unlogic.

Other jerseys of course end up with crazy final bids, the Lakers HWC jerseys that recently ended were abnormal, if Kobe would still play, his HWC jersey would have probably sold for over 80K. The money that all the Asians have to spend at times are just abnormal as well, but they got the cash, so they should go for it, I would do the same.

The only time where I got insane was with the 2016 finals jerseys. I went way to far over my limit for that Mo Williams Game 2 gamer, but it was something special done by the CAVS, so my guilty conscience was shortly after reversed again. Funny enough the Game 3 jerseys sold for a lot higher price than the Game 2 ones, I guess people got desperate.

If those game 7 jerseys will ever hit Meigray, I will take a loan, LOL!

just to make sure, and i know it has been discussed, this is the last year for Adidas correct? next season is Nike?

Hi  im not sure if im here in the right forum but i try it . Can someone tell me if this autographs are real or fake ?   Thx 

For how much we're all disgusted in how adidas handled their authentic line I'm sad to see them go.

The Rev30 is the best jersey ever produced IMO, the lightweight materials and of course I stand by saying that the mesh numbers was the greatest innovation to date

again, all my personal opinion. :D

For how much we're all disgusted in how adidas handled their authentic line I'm sad to see them go.

The Rev30 is the best jersey ever produced IMO, the lightweight materials and of course I stand by saying that the mesh numbers was the greatest innovation to date

you think Nike will outdo them?

you think Nike will outdo them?

I hope so, nothing against Nike, but from what they did with the USA jerseys and the college jerseys I can't say i'm impressed.

The weird cut on the Nike jerseys and the plastic numbers aren't something I'd wear.

Current Nike jerseys are garbage

Preach.

for anybody who hasn't seen a nike college team or didn't watch team USA, this is what i'm referring to.

the jersey has such a thin cut on the shoulders almost looking like some women's workout tank top and then the neck area is SUPER wide, hard to really notice in college because most of the dudes wear undershirts.

but yeah if they do that to the NBA jerseys, it's a no from me.

uniform

Last edited:
^Agreed...the cut is absurd. Even the swingman cut is terrible (I have a Cousins in my closet, never to be seen on my body). Only people wearing a tank cut like that should be on uneven bars. 

The NBA jerseys are not looking promising at the moment.

i don't like the big swoosh. and another poster here said it perfectly that the Nike jerseys are like the running tank tops the marathon runners wear. i feel badfor the big dudes on Nike taking over. i'll still be buying rev 30's with mesh numbers when possible.

Rev 30 with mesh is probably my fave jersey style any sport. Even if I can't wear them with my gut.

I have a feeling the market will be flodded with blanks this summer, so we can get all our favourite jerseys and get mesh numbers with the customizers!

I have a feeling the market will be flodded with blanks this summer, so we can get all our favourite jerseys and get mesh numbers with the customizers!

I hope you're right, but even then. You can't do much with a blank except get EPS to customise it and even then its just not the same.

Does anyone have Champion , Starter , Puma , Nike , Reebok , Adidas pro cut jersey , game issued new or game worn used ( gamer ) jerseys?

Back
Top Bottom