Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I need a Thomas authentic :frown:

I had a chance to get a Zeke in mint condition from his last year in the league for $155. I was busy trying to low ball the dude for a few extra dollars off and he sold it to somebody else. That ish still hurts 2 years later. :smh:

Last edited:

Awesome pick up.  

awesome jersey.  hope it didn't cost you an arm & leg.  i have that style in swingman form, which IMO feels cheaply made.
Thanks man! It did but sometimes paying the price for convenience is worth it. I didn't want to pass this up only to struggle to find another one down the road

Last edited:
I need a Thomas authentic :frown:

I had a chance to get a Zeke in mint condition from his last year in the league for $155. I was busy trying to low ball the dude for a few extra dollars off and he sold it to somebody else. That ish still hurts 2 years later. :smh:

I'd gladly pay $150 right now

Won't pay more than that for a 30 year old jersey

this is how it should be

30$ for blank, 72 for customization...

and u have the same jersey as players using in game

thank u cosby
pimp.gif

Blanks got so expensive. It's a trip to see how aware the community became about places like EPS, Cosbys & JWC

That world peace though 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I remember when blanks were $20
laugh.gif
We finally got a Marshalls where I'm located, hopefully they come through with some heat. 

Kinda feels like a calm before the storm with people buying jerseys before Nike takes over

30% off $50 or more at fanatics.
Code is membergift
Has to be activated through email that fanatics sent.

Last edited:
Nice jerseys

I've got a blank Jazz but I think Hayward is playing with Fire. Ive been sitting on it cause theres just no one good out there that probably won't get out of dodge

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in Boston. I've never had a problem getting an irrelevant jersey though. Case in point...if I ever get the right blank Hawks jersey, I'm making it a 'Sheed.

Nice jerseys

I've got a blank Jazz but I think Hayward is playing with Fire. Ive been sitting on it cause theres just no one good out there that probably won't get out of dodge

I think the center they have would be a good pick. I doubt he's going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom