Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Just snagged this for $35 

Hopefully bigtime will be able to put the suns logo on the neck, the back is completely blank

Need some help guys. I know this isn't really the section for it but I kno I'll get the most help in here.

Bought this to turn into a Jwill Gators jersey, Already bought the numbers from EPS. Been searching for this style authentic Gators jersey for like 15 years.

I already knew there was blue marks on the white before I stripped it, once I stripped it the letters and numbers left blue on the jersey. Tried using Ritt color remover but it didn't work.

Any input is appreciated, not sure what to do at this point.

Last edited:
Thanks mate

Yeah, worn in their first 4 home games

Wondering how often NBA players wear new jerseys these days? Does it depend on the player?

Obviously depends on wear and tear, etc. on the jersey, but do most players wear a new one every game?

It's not odd. For the normal home and away jerseys for non stars. I had a Channing Frye Suns jersey and the coa from the Suns said it was used in 9 games.

The fact that Memphis is the smallest market in the NBA could play a part in it too.  They might try and get more use out of them because they don't think people will pay too much for the jerseys for the lesser known players.  Just a theory though.

I think every player gets 5 jerseys per style, so if a team has 4 different styles, the player wears 20 jerseys a season, so on average every jersey 4 times a season.

Of course that depends how often which jersey style is worn.

Yea they did

Last 2-3 years before the rev 30

They were dri fit polyester, all three jerseys. Only time I owned any nets jerseys since I didn't care for the mesh

The charter that was posted above is dri fit
laugh.gif
I can't be Dri-Fit, bro. Dri-Fit was a Nike fabric. However, both the Carter above and any jersey made 2-3 years before Rev 30 were manufactured by Adidas.

Nike, meanwhile, is expected to present its initial NBA jersey designs to retailers beginning this week . The company said it doesn’t plan to produce sleeved jerseys, a style debuted by Adidas in 2013 that received mixed reviews from players and fans.

I can't be Dri-Fit, bro. Dri-Fit was a Nike fabric. However, both the Carter above and any jersey made 2-3 years before Rev 30 were manufactured by Adidas.
Yeah, not properly dri-fit as Nike did, but quite same material, a little heavier I think.

Last edited:
Yea they did

Last 2-3 years before the rev 30

They were dri fit polyester, all three jerseys. Only time I owned any nets jerseys since I didn't care for the mesh

The charter that was posted above is dri fit :lol:

It's the same material, dri fit was the Nike name

We use the term for the material for the most part regardless of brand

I'm just saying it's the polyester clima lite material exact same as dri fit and it's not mesh, that's all :lol:

Nike, meanwhile, is expected to present its initial NBA jersey designs to retailers beginning this week . The company said it doesn’t plan to produce sleeved jerseys, a style debuted by Adidas in 2013 that received mixed reviews from players and fans.

Barley in this thread now but I came here to post this. WONDERFUL ****** NEWS. Those things are hideous and stupid as hell.

Back
Top Bottom