Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

:lol: Max getting at the Frenchies

My general rule: If we have to exchange more than 3 or 4 messages, chances are the deal won't go through. It just ends up being a waste of time, you either want it and have the money, or you don't. I'd just give the $$ back and sell it elsewhere, not like there will be any issue unloading a penny suns game issued/pro cut.

I haven't bought anything from Max, but I have messaged him about some of his jerseys, and while they were just a bit out of my range of what I was willing to pay, he was respectful and professional about it, so take from that what you will.

So the time u lost taking pictures cost 350$? hahahahhha some guys here are hilarious!

What would u do if u thought a jersey (1500$ value) u were planning to buy maybe was custom or not with the right specifications? Just apologize and give the mans money back......

Maximilian well... you're so disappointing.

Of course we ain't gonna talk about it here for respect of others NTers, but with your long post YOU'RE the one not really acting like a grown man, sorry to tell you that; 1st your reasons for keeping his 350€ are just out of this world, as Alkisros said above, does it cost 350€ to provide informations and pics for a jersey?? C'mon...

For that price I think the buyer can truly check if the jersey he's willing to pay is exactly the right one huh?

So if you have Suns connections, you're experienced and everything, so then provide him indeniable proofs...

Concerning lowballing: I'm not sure an amount of 1350€ is the biggest lowballing of all-time!

Then, of course you can work, travel, and not respond immediately to messages; but just think: when you're hunting for a gem for your personnal collection, do you take some time to respond to the seller? I don't think so.

To conclude, your part about "French guys you have a problem in your DNA blablabla" is just ridiculous, even scary Max...

And please, don't talk about History, as we're dealing about a JERSEY DEAL...

1st time I saw a German mate refering to History of WWs 
laugh.gif
 Most of the time it's not a part of history you guys want to be reminded of...

Anyway, take care of the thing with Deon as you wish, but again, don't be angry because he cancelled the deal.

As Eyanks said you're gonna sell it for sure. So just be fair, and just imagine you could be a Deon chasing a Penny grail. Peace.

Last edited:
As a fellow dachshund (german) I truly feel embarrassed by you post, Max. Sorry to say so, but getting on an entire nation like you did is the basic problem we have in Germany AND in the western world right now. Just throws a bad light on everybody else, who does not follow your opinion. "There is a reason, why Germany when you look at history has always won against France..." You freakin out of your mind? Diplomacy is not your strength. Grow up! m2c

Catching up on this thread certainly took an unexpected turn today. Dude really went on a rant about his grievances w/ France going all the way back to 1871
indifferent.gif

Max, even if you have legitimate gripes with him cancelling, and his expectations and whatnot, at the end of the day if he already paid you €350 for nothing tangible in return (as in, more than photos and your time answering questions) and the transaction fell through, you can't reasonably justify NOT refunding him.

And you're certainly not helping yourself with that "history lesson" ("a bit off topic" Imao). I don't even know what your point is there but... yikes, not a good look...

He writes like that and tons of paragraphs of non sense anytime someone attacks him which most of the time seems well deserved and correct

He scammed the dude. Refund his money already. You didn't send him anything so what's the purpose of writing a damn book on the issue? Either give him his money or leave

He writes like that and tons of paragraphs of non sense anytime someone attacks him which most of the time seems well deserved and correct

He scammed the dude. Refund his money already. You didn't send him anything so what's the purpose of writing a damn book on the issue? Either give him his money or leave

was there another incident?

@Deon01, @Maximilian:

First of all, thanks for considering the members of this forum wise enough to help you solve your situation.

Please let's forget about irrelevant data for a second. By irrelevant data I mean stuff like nationalities, world history, age, contacts, or number of posts, as they are unimportant in this matter.

Let me try to go through this situation step by step. If I miss something, please let me know.

1. A buyer asks for as much information as he can before buying a product. This sounds normal and good practice to me.

2. The seller did not mention in advance that providing such information would cost the seller any money. This makes sense, as normally such information is provided by default.

3. To make sure that the product is not sold to anybody else, the buyer pays a deposit in advance.

4. *After* paying that deposit, the buyer receives pictures that make him think that the product might have been misrepresented (please note that I don't say "voluntarily misrepresented"). 

5. The buyer mentions this concern to the seller.

6. The seller can not prove that the product is not misrepresented.

7. As the buyer can not receive any guarantee that the product is not misrepresented, he asks for a refund of the deposit that he paid.

This is my understanding of the facts.

Unless I am missing something, I can't see any reason why the seller should not refund the buyer.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
All of those facts may be true and the buyer should be refunded but let's use common sense. You should not be putting deposits down on a jersey that you have not completely seen or are unsure of buying.

You also should not be using a direct bank transfer unless you actually know the person or are willing to take all the risk. Paypal and Square Invoice fees suck but you are paying for some level of security.

At least in jersey collecting, most people are honest and most items make it safely through transit. There's only a few sites I would purchase sneakers from these days and it's definitely not from individuals I don't know. 

Last edited:
Just return the bread and move on, as a seller you should've sold to the person who had all the bread first. When it comes to selling its fcfs, no time for games. You know better

anyone wanna give a summary of all thats going down? too much to read

TLDR: Deon set up playment plan with max to buy team issued penny pro cut. Deon payed one payment then asked for all these extra details which max provided. Deon flaked. Max has not refunded anything (yet).

Thread is derailed admins should clean it up and get this trash out of here.

anyone wanna give a summary of all thats going down? too much to read

TLDR: Deon set up playment plan with max to buy team issued penny pro cut. Deon payed one payment then asked for all these extra details which max provided. Deon flaked. Max has not refunded anything (yet).

Thread is derailed admins should clean it up and get this trash out of here.

I tend to try and let things play out but I agree that this squabble needs to go somewhere else.

I've asked max to refund dude and then I'll clean up the junk.

Back
Top Bottom