Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

@Maximilian

I cant believe that you are....incredible at this point.

Why you take a very long time to type a book to justify your right  while you are a very busy man ?

If you have a good contact with Suns, then please ask them to provide the proof that Penny worn this +2 jersey....

Why you don't want refund him ASAP and end the story and re-sell to others buyers easily ? If you hang in this way, It is because there are certainly obscure reasons.

Your history lesson part is very stupid and scary,...

It is not by this way you will do a good business.

Refund money to Deon and end of story ! It is your BEST thing to do now !

Maybe dude spent the money on something else and doesn't have the money to give back. That's an excuse I've heard before [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Always a bad idea even in a department store, if you can't afford something stay in your lane............

I've rarely heard of a deposit type deal. I been asked a couple times on eBay and have immediately said no without hesitation. If you need to make payments on jerseys, you have no business buying them.

I've rarely heard of a deposit type deal. I been asked a couple times on eBay and have immediately said no without hesitation. If you need to make payments on jerseys, you have no business buying them.

Not to mention you have no PayPal protection of you take installments via PP.

Price check on 03-04 LeBron Cavs Authentic MnN Jersey in a size small? New with tags. Thank you guys, wondering what they go for so I don't over pay.

Price check on 03-04 LeBron Cavs Authentic MnN Jersey in a size small? New with tags. Thank you guys, wondering what they go for so I don't over pay.

Give us the price you were offered. Size 36 are hard sell these days and people were easily getting those lebron throwbacks for $150 without trying

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Champion-19...439936?hash=item4b11fe8480:g:LY0AAOSwx6pYnJ-O

another reputable NTer, i presume... 
mean.gif

27364205991_764dd3e682_o.jpg

That's my very first post on the board, happy to join this community.

PG wore that jersey back in 2012 against the Bulls, and recorded a nice stats line

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201212040CHI.html

I saw Paul George for the 1st time in live at the Global Game in London this year, and I'm going to Indianapolis for 3 more games at the end of March (Sixers, Wolves & Cavs!).

Cheers from France (I'm walking on eggshells with Maximilien's verbal diarrhea)

I remember passing on that Webber at about $175 in 2012 before the Warriors were good. I ended up getting a Mullin instead. Both of them have gone up over $100 in price since then.

why the hell a lot of ppl refuse to do paypal and ship, and are actually afraid of all that?!
eyes.gif
 we don't live in stone age... 

my private mitchell$ness drama continued...

here's michael cooper jersey, last stock(late 2016)

made in usa

correct mesh, correct (close to gamer) cut

it's made much better than any other late ness

anyone know what is determine where jersey will be made?

why the hell cooper jersey is made so accuracy when jordan jerseys are trash?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom