Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Guys, need help with m&n nba authentic shorts sizing
Anyone here have L, xl shorts? Or 2xl? Need measurements,
Probably on m&n site size charts are innacurate...

Picked this up today. Gotta pop it open and see what's behind lol

Quote:

It seems the secret sale page is not working.

Can you access it?

It seems the secret sale page is not working.

Can you access it?
it looks like they might have disabled the web version - it still works for their other emails so it's probably not a temporary system error

A severe one at that. I like it but like everyone else said when we first saw the leaks, I wish they had done it in true RUN TMC era style.

Yeah for sure, you're jersey still looks really nice, better than when pics first popped up. M is the perfect size imo

Last edited:
A severe one at that. I like it but like everyone else said when we first saw the leaks, I wish they had done it in true RUN TMC era style.

Yeah for sure, you're jersey still looks really nice, better than when pics first popped up. M is the perfect size imo

M is definitely nice but i don't mind some room in my jerseys, kinda crazy considering Clark has gone from an XL (I have his rookie Utah Jazz jersey) and now he's a medium.

Also kinda feel like adidas is given up in terms of details lately, with so many of the new style jerseys using twill numbers like the last 2 All-Star jerseys and then this one that uses twill on the front but they could have easily done mesh numbers

Last edited:
retail for nike authentic jerseys in europe will be 200euro

will be available in many stores online with nike/jordan gear

jumpman on hornets shoulder

some stores makes orders month ago, stuff will be available soon after finals

no info what system will be and how everything will be stitched/heat pressed...

So basically $200 Usd retail?

Not bad if true. Def a easier pill to swallow with discount codes but I'll need to see it to believe it

@Zyzz

not sure but usually eu get better prices than us

jerseys are not popular in this part of world, even authentic soccer jerseys are about 100-120euro

with us/euro ratio from year ago 255e is still less than 300$

so probably prices in europe will be little lower.

retail for authentic m&n is about 225$ in some stores with basketball gear, but no one is buying it

it's just too expensive, probably they will be on sales soon for 150$

usa authentic jerseys (kyrie/durant) were for 160euro, right now it's on sale from 50 to 75$

not sure but retail for usa authentics were 199$

but it's nike. J's and nike shoes are cheaper in us usually

stores gets catalogs from nike, not many visualisations. if they wanted authenic jerseys/shorts, they have to order all available gear from 2 teams. not many teams were available. cle, gsw, hornets with jumpman, and few others. not sure wich ones, maybe old nike teams (would be funny if it woul be nike teams from 1997...)

An almost forgotten piece...and my only authentic jersey Made by REEBOK; L.Odom L.A.Lakers (size 40...comes very close to size 44 of my authentics Made by CHAMPION):

Back
Top Bottom