Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Via EPS on FB:

The time has finally arrived! SPRING SPECIAL! All packages must be postmarked 03/20/17-04/03/17 with the order form inside with the code: FBSPRING17. No exceptions! The special is for 20% off. We appreciate everything you have sent in and like to use this as a way to thank you for your continued business. Now stop reading this and get your jerseys ready! Thanks!

Does anybody know what was game worn jersey size of Alonzo Mourning made by reebok in 2004/2005 season ?

Last edited:

Any "Mailman" fans here?
Super-nice pick up
eek.gif

In my opinion, this jersey, like a fine wine, has only gotten better with time

Last edited:
I'm not sure need full length pic

When's the last time they even had that NBA store tag lol. Been about 10 years last time I checked

That's because it most likely it is. Pics aren't the clearest and can't see how high up the jock tag is.

They haven't used that tag in ages so..

Thanks for the help fam, I initially was leaning towards original with the J Kidd jersey

Last edited:
Guys, do you think $320 is fair for a KG Starter Timberwolves Jersey, blue colourway, size 48 (in great used condition)?

need your thoughts about this one guys. 

is it good in term of details? one big collector told me to keep my hands away of it cuz it's - crap, worst one he has ever seen. he told tagging is horrible, tags are askew and too close to each other, front numbers black outline is wrong etc. might be customized blank. i found two same jerseys on ebay and to my naked eye there's no difference. i mean, i'm not an expert but details seems too be the same, i compared tags, font etc. of course none of the jerseys is perfect, and there are no two identical ones, so there's always a minor difference (position of stitching, thickness of each of twill layers etc.), isn't it?

not sure what makes him to conclude it's completely off and just a crap.

i always wanted to get white champion jordan. tell me if i finally found good one or i actually got duped. :/
appreciate

ebay listings i mentioned:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jor...fba629e&pid=100005&rk=3&rkt=6&sd=322436770335

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jor...770335?hash=item4b12baaa1f:g:NL4AAOxydlFS6reJ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom