Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I've read somewhere some of the earlier Nike jerseys didn't have the Length +2 but none of my swingmans have those cuts on the side.

Last edited:

Well, if there was any doubt the jerseys on the pro shop page were not mesh. I just got it in [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Is there actually an authentic/ pro cut NBA shorts thread in the forum? For NCAA Basketball it does exist!

I guess small authentics do exist. Very triggered

Its definitely fake. Look at the white indentations on the "S" in Bulls that exists in the real version below. A bunch of other stuff is off as well. To my knowledge, Adidas only made 1 retail authentic in a size small during the rev30 era. It was the back in black heat jerseys with old school black collar tags. Those were a shiny material and cut super tight. The nbastore eu authentics always have size small greyed out and I have never actually seen one. 
[URL=http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2363334/]

[/url]
so Adidas doesn't make any current authentic in a size small? :smh:

Going to try and get the '95-'96 Bulls Big Three Jerseys. I already have a Jordan Champion, now I'm going for the Dennis Rodman then Scottie Pippen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom