Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I'll stick to the replica Champion Jerseys (until I get a high paying job
laugh.gif
)...by the way, where is the authentic replica jersey thread?

Nah we only do authentics, that price is a steal especially with the snowday code to save an extra 20%

Last edited:
@AIR JSARG
: F L A M E S ! ! !

Wowww really sick. I struck out on all the xmas gamers i tried for

Yes FLAMES on Christmas jerseys!

Thanks guys.

Which year do you reckon was better, I kinda liked the off-white highlighting of the side panels/collars etc.

but then again the all primary team colour with the wordmarks/numbers in the secondary colours is cool too.

I honestly had no idea, I only have one basketball jersey and it's from M&N you might be able to do a medium. There are some nice Iverson son eBay. But only medium. If they wasn't the case. I'd buy them. A rev 30 2xl fits me well but I do XL in everything else.
lol

Legit check please...didn't think Champion made replicas with finals patches, but I could be wrong...

Joint just looks off. Almost like a replica that someone had customized to a stitched jersey and added a patch.

I would just stay away from that one continue looking if I were you.

Yeah gut feeling just looked off. I mean the jersey looks ok but the patch looks weird on a champion rep.

Thanks guys.

It look screenprinted on tho
There's a Champion logo on the shoulder so it's a Replica, so yes, lettering has to be screenprinted on that one. As for the patch, can't be but an add-on. I wouldn't move too close to that jersey, though, even its picture smells like a certain substance I can't name here :smile:

It look screenprinted on tho

There's a Champion logo on the shoulder so it's a Replica, so yes, lettering has to be screenprinted on that one. As for the patch, can't be but an add-on. I wouldn't move too close to that jersey, though, even its picture smells like a certain substance I can't name here :smile:
I know it's a replica, I'm saying the patch look screenprinted.

Any reason to choose EPS over Cosbys for a Knicks joint?

Would like to hear your guys' thoughts on it
Cosby's does all the Knicks jerseys.  Especially if you are doing a Rev30 jersey, they will use real Adidas mesh.  EPS is NOT always 100% accurate (not sure on Knicks jerseys though).

Reasons to use EPS:  If you need a bunch of jerseys done anyway and they aren't all Knicks jersey/ EPS has the spring sale starting next week.  If you know they will do a jersey accurately, the cost is better.

Not sure how they compare with turnaround.  EPS can take as short as 3 weeks and as long as 3 months on average.

Any reason to choose EPS over Cosbys for a Knicks joint?

Would like to hear your guys' thoughts on it

speed of turn around time.

if u want even faster time, go to Parkview sports in da Bronx, that does alot of Cosby's outsource work.

Cosby's only does mesh for Knicks only though.

Cosby's does all the Knicks jerseys.  Especially if you are doing a Rev30 jersey, they will use real Adidas mesh.  EPS is NOT always 100% accurate (not sure on Knicks jerseys though).

Reasons to use EPS:  If you need a bunch of jerseys done anyway and they aren't all Knicks jersey/ EPS has the spring sale starting next week.  If you know they will do a jersey accurately, the cost is better.

Not sure how they compare with turnaround.  EPS can take as short as 3 weeks and as long as 3 months on average.

speed of turn around time.

if u want even faster time, go to Parkview sports in da Bronx, that does alot of Cosby's outsource work.

Cosby's only does mesh for Knicks only though.

Right on fellas, makes sense. I'm doing a rev 30 mesh. Already talked to Dave at Cosbys so I'll be going through them. Always good to have other's input though. If I was on the east coast I'd peep Parkview

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom