Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

New grabs

Twolves unveiling a new logo (tuesday 4/11) and new jerseys (not sure if also on tuesday, maybe this summer?) They're changing their colors, been reading they might look like the seahawks colorway

I was sad yesterday.
Went to the 76ers game and they had 0 Rev30s in the stores. Just swingman and limited options :smh:

Twolves unveiling a new logo (tuesday 4/11) and new jerseys (not sure if also on tuesday, maybe this summer?) They're changing their colors, been reading they might look like the seahawks colorway

Thank god. Their current jerseys were terrible IMO

I was sad yesterday.
Went to the 76ers game and they had 0 Rev30s in the stores. Just swingman and limited options :smh:

Yet the Hawks have an authentic jersey for pretty much ever player. Not sure about in store but damn that's frustrating

I was sad yesterday.

Yet the Hawks have an authentic jersey for pretty much ever player. Not sure about in store but damn that's frustrating

Yea I was sad. The fans store (can't remember the name but it wasn't the team store) had a 50% off promo too. I was almost happy.

Can't wait for the Nike takeover, authentics will be easier to cop probably

And hopefully they fit a little less fitted, adidas jersey fit ridiculous if you're a little fat

I was sad yesterday.
Went to the 76ers game and they had 0 Rev30s in the stores. Just swingman and limited options
mean.gif
Same with the Lakers...  Team store is a huge disappointment.

On the other hand, I went up to see a Warriors game last weekend and they had a ton of Steph Curry Home, Away, and Slate (sleeved); a handful of the Nate Thurmond Hardwood Classic Authentics; and only a couple of Klay Thompson and Kevin Durant Aways.

Last edited:
On day 1 when Nike officially appears in the stores and online they will cut all Adidas products by minimum 50% I believe

:lol:

Most will prob have the logo on the front and garbage twill

Just wanna see some Nike authentics already
Do you think that Nike authentics will be so few and far between? Along with retail authentics being made different or nah?

just recived m&n asg'93 and 96 shorts

i'm impressed!

mesh is very flexible, much more flexible than mesh used in m&n jerseys.

it's very similar to mesh used in champion 90s authentics/gamers

i'm lovin it! damn, good job m&n(except white lines instead grey), didn't expect it!

wow, i'm big fan! will buy more shorts near future 4 sure

Last edited:
Just the logo is being unveiled, to my knowledge.  I don't expect any new jerseys to be unveiled until Nike officially takes over this summer. As a Wolves fan, I'm lukewarm to the new green.  Not exactly a neon green, so it could be worse.  The update on the interlocking trees is DOPE though.

It'll be moot tomorrow, but here's the color palette:

On another note, I don't know why everyone is assuming Nike will be any better than Adidas.

Retail wise, this company nearly made NFL Elites an exclusive to NFL shop at the beginning (Cutting out mom and pop shops).  And the NFL retail elites have been progressively worse, where Nike has been producing "Elite" with the cheap "Limited" twill, bubbly numbers,  sloppier stitching etc. 

I've also noticed the same issues with the Elite NCAA line, regressing craftsmanship he last couple years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom