Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Hi Guys my name is Jon And I'm from Belgium.
I'm new to this forum But a friend told me I Can get a legit check Here? So Here we go :smile:
[/IMG]

I hope it isn't generic looking lol

Colors will be fine

Just worried it's gonna end up being the same crap everyone else has, raptors, OKC, nets, etc etc

Wolves need something cool especially since they actually can have decent colors especially the new green

Word get that summer body in motion :lol:

It's a lose-lose situation imo because the nike jerseys are just too skimpy. If you got a doughboy body, it looks terrible, but if you got a diesel body, it looks like you're trying too hard.

The fit is also going to be too tight for team undershirt.

Mitchell and Ness will continue to gain marketshare.

If I can get them for $50 a pop I'll pick up a couple for my uneven bars routine.

Not sure Nike is gonna change the current jerseys just update materials

Doubt shapes will change but they could sadly

And max or someone said in here that authentics will be mass produced and everywhere?

As long as prices are $300 and always have discount codes I'll grab a Westbrook for sure and probably a kawhi and maybe Isaiah Thomas

It's a lose-lose situation imo because the nike jerseys are just too skimpy. If you got a doughboy body, it looks terrible, but if you got a diesel body, it looks like you're trying too hard.

If I can get them for $50 a pop I'll pick up a couple for my uneven bars routine.
Hope not, that would suck, I need a reebok or Mitchell and ness type fit

Hope not, that would suck, I need a reebok or Mitchell and ness type fit

Mitchell and Ness? No thanks, those things feel and are made with the same quality of a cardboard box.

Back
Top Bottom