Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Got these Suns shorts in today

Last edited:
whats up NT fam, can I get some help with this jersey?? so it has a mic pouch inside of it, which is only done on GI/GW jerseys, but as far as I know, Tony Parker only wears a size XL in his game worn jerseys... any thoughts?

whats up NT fam, can I get some help with this jersey?? so it has a mic pouch inside of it, which is only done on GI/GW jerseys, but as far as I know, Tony Parker only wears a size XL in his game worn jerseys... any thoughts?
Customized Game issued blank? 

Yeah TP didn't wear M size, he's small but not that kind.
Just need that same jersey; those alts are so classy.

haven't seen him in forever unless he's under a new name

whats your questions :nerd:

a couple years back he had a kobe lower merion jersey for sale.. i was gonna buy it, but i never realised he answered me back.. but i really want that jersey...

haven't seen him in forever unless he's under a new name

whats your questions :nerd:

a couple years back he had a kobe lower merion jersey for sale.. i was gonna buy it, but i never realised he answered me back.. but i really want that jersey...

The Nike swingman?

If so yea I'm pissed about those. Remember seeing it was gonna release and I was gonna cop and soon as thy hit stores they got pulled

The Nike swingman?

If so yea I'm pissed about those. Remember seeing it was gonna release and I was gonna cop and soon as thy hit stores they got pulled
Are you guys talking about the reversible Kobe Lower Merion (other side was his Olympic jersey) that was released at Champs for a little bit?

It had the "Kobe Bryant 2006" on the jock tag?

I remember reading somewhere that that was the first time Nike officially released his high school jersey and most of what is listed online are inauthentic

From an aesthetic point of view this is the last NBA season where the manufacturer logo won't be on the on-court authentic jersey...yup

The Nike swingman?

does anyone maybe have his personal email? so i can send him a message?

Last edited:

The Nike swingman?

Are you guys talking about the reversible Kobe Lower Merion (other side was his Olympic jersey) that was released at Champs for a little bit?
It had the "Kobe Bryant 2006" on the jock tag?
I remember reading somewhere that that was the first time Nike officially released his high school jersey and most of what is listed online are inauthentic

No they released an actual swingman like the other high school/college you see of old players. Most on eBay are fake but real ones do exist but this was 10+ years ago and literally most stores didn't even put them out. People got lucky

Has anyone posted this? It was lebron wearing a Kyrie throwback but with the good year tires logo in the back!? Jerry west coming back to the front of the jerseys? For throwbacks I really do hope so

Back
Top Bottom