Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

thats legit. dont know why the champion logo is on it, never seen that before on this style and i've seen tons of these over the years. seems like someone added it on for some reason.

Thank you, sorry for the pic quality it's from a listing and like you said it's almost as if someone added the champion logo which I should be able to remove

Legit check please

Looks good but realize there's writing or some print all over the numbers or letters :lol:

you can remove it easily, the jersey is legit
just curious how can it be removed the c is what has kept me from buying a Reggie miller jersey

Cut the stitching around the C and you're fine

I did it to my Reggie I owned years ago. Last I remember there's no adhesive behind it, even if there was it's 20 years old won't do much

I just remember it coming off clean

I think that's the UNC Jordan "re-release" they did 5-6 years ago.  Legit, but they used some fugazi material for the lettering (literally what the fakes were using back then).  Personally, I would look for the older Jordan Brand mesh swingmans or the Nike authentic that was released in the 90s.

Last edited:
Nice lil collection @ROBPZEE612  those all M's? 

I need a rev 30 mamba real bad. That hardwoodfames deal was a bummer

EDIT: The blue one is probably not an M looking at the pit to pit lol

Last edited:
Incredible!

Got some neat stuff to share when I get home..gifts from a family friend. Matching jersey/short authentics of JR reid and Kelly Tripucka (Sandknit) and a teal 'Zo Champion!

Wah, huge team issued Hawks jersey ! Was it worn ?

I have the same jersey but it's made by Mitchell & Ness. Other people here have it as well, I saw.

Back
Top Bottom