Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

how many of you guys ever seen this beauty?
wink.gif

very rare!
just be worn by dallas for few games...
if my momery is not wrong.. they were no longer 2 wear this jersey after the game lost to LAKERS F4 (ONEAL, PAYTON, KOBE, MALONE)

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

I love that black Barkley
pimp.gif
 dang jumpman23, you got alot of classic jerseys. Props
pimp.gif

thanks man. 
but my jerseylocker still lack of a jersey  - kobe bryant rookie season authentic home jersey...
i hv serched it for a very long time...

Originally Posted by jumpman23

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

how many of you guys ever seen this beauty?
wink.gif

very rare!
just be worn by dallas for few games...
if my momery is not wrong.. they were no longer 2 wear this jersey after the game lost to LAKERS F4 (ONEAL, PAYTON, KOBE, MALONE)

worn in a game once against the lakers in 2003. october 28th to be exact. after that they were never worn again. i have never ever seen an authentic so i got lucky to even find it. there arent that many still around.

Just a reminder that buying/selling outside of the buy/sell forums is against NikeTalk rules. Anybody who does so from here on may be suspended or banned.

This is a repost of a post I made at JerseyCentral.org: I got this bad boy in about 2 weeks ago. Paid $41 bucks for it. Could've been a lot cheaper with the Buy It Now price but I waited too long and somebody had already placed a bid. Anyways, here it is, a green Larry Bird Sand Knit size Large. I wear a size Large but goddamn, this runs extremely tight. lol I love it nonetheless though. Beats wearing something that's extremely loose fitting.

It's not a bad fit, it does fit pretty damn tight. I feel like some 80's dude wearing it. lol it's going to take some courage though to ball in this. lol I'm still trying to wrestle with that notion. I might do it this week. I'll let anybody know if I get made fun of. Still though, Larry Bird Sand Knit = AWESOME!!!

Here's another one for you. Who here likes Zydrunas Ilgauskas? I don't... or do I? hah just came in this morning. It fits a little longer than I expected but at least the width is fine. Paid $45 bucks shipped for it from some dude in PA, a total steal price if you ask me. I personally love it. It sucks that they don't play the guy during the Playoffs but it's understandable. They're trying to build Hickson as another good center for the team. Anyways, he's fun to play with in NBA 2K10. When the opportunity to buy an Ilgauskas jersey came up at such a steal price, I just had to take advantage of it. Here are the pics:

Next on my list in the Cavs is either Lebron James or Anderson Varejao. The way Mo Williams has been playing during the playoffs, I wouldn't mind a Mo Williams authentic too. The NBA Authentics game is a dangerous, pricey game lol. Hopefully, I can find more steals like this in the future.

This was in my closet...never wore it before
jordann.jpg

Just found this too...needs to get put in the cleaners asap
tmacr.jpg

I had damn near 60 swingman jersey back in HS. Being dumb I use to wear a 4xl.. after gettin a lil bit older and losing some weight I'm fittin in a l-xl nowadays. Sold or gave away a ton of them and now I only own 7 or 10 jersey.

^^^^I love the Warm up jackets, nice collection. I like the Iverson jerseys too. I think they only had the tank top variant of their current jersey for one year. I had the replica when it first came out.

This isn't about a NBA jersey but I figured this would be the best place to ask. Some dude who makes custom jerseys has some J.Shuttleworth jerseys for about 40 bucks do you guys think its worth it? Is it still considered a knock off when it's stuff like this, I was also considering buying a Pistol Pete high school jersey he customized. He has NBA Jerseys he customized though so I know those are knockoffs so would a players high school jersey be considered a knock off as well?

Back
Top Bottom