Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

i mean no companies ever made a Jesus Shuttlesworth jersey so its just a custom jersey, he isnt a real athlete so i see no problem with that at all and no one should have a problem with it either. If you want it badly and it looks nice then get it man.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

i mean no companies ever made a Jesus Shuttlesworth jersey so its just a custom jersey, he isnt a real athlete so i see no problem with that at all and no one should have a problem with it either. If you want it badly and it looks nice then get it man.

What about like a high school jerseys? Obviously it's not what that player officially wore, but wouldn't a custom jersey be better quality than the actual thing? I wanted Kobes high school jersey but didn't know how to go about finding an authentic one so I gave up on it a long time ago, but I've always admired Pistol and probably wouldn't wear a Jazz jersey but the high school one looks simple and I'd probably wear it. 

Originally Posted by x016x
These are actually up on ebay, I believe the guy has every character to not sure. They are around 30 bucks and they're sewn. I believe the guy selling them is from asia to so it could be the same guy you were talking about.

just some swingmans
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by x016x
These are actually up on ebay, I believe the guy has every character to not sure. They are around 30 bucks and they're sewn. I believe the guy selling them is from asia to so it could be the same guy you were talking about.

The Slam Dunk jerseys on eBay are made by somebody else, not Legendary Game, the guy that made this jersey for me. The quality on the ones on eBay are nowhere near the quality of this jersey. The only real difference I can see is the mesh, plus the numbers are a little smaller. They're not bad by my standards at all but my Rukawa jersey is definitely one of a kind. 

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Anyone have any reviews of the M&N Kobe rookie jersey? Thinking about pulling the trigger...
They did a pretty good job on them.

The home version is dropping (again) in June for $260, if you like that one better than the road.

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Being from Toronto, I got this jersey during Vince's rookie year, autographed pro-cut from the locker room

till this day i think those raptors jersey's are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Always wanted one of the M&N throwbacks of Carter or TMac...

pimp.gif
I'm a Toronto-nian myself so this jersey is hella appreciated, one of my favorite jerseys of all time

DiP - love the warmups. those MAGIC.....man oh man....i miss the 90s.

Champion Jerseys/WarmUps #**@%!!!!

anybody know of any promotions for Mitchell and ness? Also anyone know wear i can find a authentic Shawn Kemp jersey?

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Thats a nice red bulls jersey
happy.gif

I have home wizards Jordan, and 01 Iverson in black (very special jersey, the year he went to the finals)

How many NTers remember buying this jersey from Amazon for I think $10? they had the white version and blue Champion authentic
That deal was posted on here and some bought all 3 colors, I know WJ4 remembers.

nba_g_iverson_LAKERS_300.jpg

I copped the white
pimp.gif
 Summer of '04
I thought they made a mistake but when I got the jersey
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
 Stylin

Originally Posted by HatchMo

anybody know of any promotions for Mitchell and ness? Also anyone know wear i can find a authentic Shawn Kemp jersey?

just serch on ebay. i saw a authentic kemp jersey on it no long ago.

I got on jersey central, cool site. Couldn't find the marketplace though.. maybe it shows up after i register or something. But i reallyyy want a shawn kemp jersey for this summer!

Back
Top Bottom