Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Thanks everyone! I think it's my best haul ever and still super psyched about it. With the Giannis, I just asked around and once I found it was available I pounced.

Hey guys,
Does anyone know if there is a shop that does heat jerseys like there is one that does Knicks and Suns?

I would rather send the jersey I'm getting there than to EPS. Thx

Hey guys,

I just signed up for NT.  I hope it's cool if my first forum post is in this thread.  It will take a while before I figure out how things work here.

I'm a lifelong Lakers fan and I'm a huge fan of NBA jerseys.  I collect  game worn Lakers jerseys and also former Lakers.  My collection is small and I'm mainly focusing on Rev 30 jerseys right now.

I'm looking forward to having some people to talk jerseys with.  For your time, here's a picture of one of my favorite jerseys...my photomatched Pau Gasol gamer from 4/1/2011.  Thanks!

Last edited:
Hell no , with shipping it was 790 which is still ridiculous . I will probably give it to my little cousin , I gave him an Authentic John Wall last week
Damn Fam Share the love. Wanna buy me a jersey too? 
wink.gif
laugh.gif

what's the case with kobe rookie authentic? did they retail it back then? i've come across numerous photos of yellow and purple and there's literally different font on each of them. which indicates that most if not all of them are actually custom.

first yellow should be good, though it's also custom if i'm not wrong. owner is a member here i think.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey guys,
Does anyone know if there is a shop that does heat jerseys like there is one that does Knicks and Suns?

I would rather send the jersey I'm getting there than to EPS. Thx

why da trepidation on using EPS?

Why go EPS when you can get the official work done?

EPS is pretty much as official as you can get.

alot of shops also only do twill customs.

Ninja, you seem like you are speaking on a topic that you might not know about.

There are shops that do the work for actual teams. That's the question that I wanted answered for the heat before I went the EPS route. The place that did my Suns jersey did it with the same materials that the Suns have.

I received some custom work back from Big Time Jerseys.

First, got a Hoyas Allen Iverson with the name put on the back.

Had a Captains patch put on my Mullin pro cut...

Finally, the big one. Had my 1991 Champion Magic Johnson corrected to have more accurate materials and name fonts. Still need the NBA logo put on the sleeve, but should get that done in the future.

Thx dc30 dc30 I'm not saying EPS does bad work. I'm just asking if there was the team customized around. That's just my personal preference.

eyanks eyanks looks great. I love the work and turnaround time they did for me.

I asked them about the heat but they don't have the template for them I don't think.

Thx dc30 dc30 I'm not saying EPS does bad work. I'm just asking if there was the team customized around. That's just my personal preference.
I feel you, had I even thought about it I might have tried to find who does them. The EPS was just for comparison sake. The differences have been mentioned before in here, but for the price I was cool. A cool comparison would be EPS vs the official Suns as well.

I feel you, had I even thought about it I might have tried to find who does them. The EPS was just for comparison sake. The differences have been mentioned before in here, but for the price I was cool. A cool comparison would be EPS vs the official Suns as well.

I def appreciate it sir.
I remember posting in here that my Suns blank was going to EPS. Members were cool enough to reach out to me on sending to big time which was dope.

I've read the reviews on EPS and agree that they are excellent but given the choice of official team customizer with proper materials vs very close, I'd go the official route every time.

I also read that EPS can take months for a turn around. Big time had my jersey for 2 weeks I think which was great.

bigj505 bigj505
Yeah EPS had mine for I think 9 weeks. I got it back midway through summer so I had time to wear it, and I understand they get blown up with orders but short turn around OFFICIAL wins every time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom