Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

is that Patsy? the shop out of Arizona? if so she's awesome
Yup Patsy! She seems to be the main voice. Venessa was really helpful too. They thought I was an employee of theirs at first when I sent my blank to them, lol

Night and day difference between Bigtime and Cosby's

Last edited:
is that Patsy? the shop out of Arizona? if so she's awesome
Yup Patsy! She seems to be the main voice. Venessa was really helpful too. They thought I was an employee of theirs at first when I sent my blank to them, lol

Night and day difference between Bigtime and Cosby's

I was half tempted to contact Cosbys to see if they had the heat template since that's the only place I know of that does jerseys on the east coast :lol:

Looking at EPS right now. I just want a WADE.

I was half tempted to contact Cosbys to see if they had the heat template since that's the only place I know of that does jerseys on the east coast
laugh.gif

Looking at EPS right now. I just want a WADE.
EPS did great job on my Shuttlesworth and Westbrook! They'd get my vote. 

^^^ thx man. I'm probably gonna go that route. Jersey should be here next week. I'll probably marinate on it for a bit then send it in :lol:

Not sure if this applies for everybody but I got an email for it, use coupon code

P20JULY4TH for 20 dollars off orders 100 dollars or more on eBay.

Last edited:
A Seller on eBay  just posted a TON of the Wolves authentic Rev30 shorts.  This includes the uber rare black alts.  I already have those but scooped up a home white to complete my set! 

Also spotted some of the Cavs black alts from other sellers, too.  

A Seller on eBay  just posted a TON of the Wolves authentic Rev30 shorts.  This includes the uber rare black alts.  I already have those but scooped up a home white to complete my set! 

Bruh.... I got the black ones because of you. I'm supposed to be chilling but $55 is a steal

yea man a lot of rare shorts popping up

some of these resellers lucky AF :smh:

Resellers actually are blessing us. $55 shipped isn't bad at all.

I wouldn't call that reseller. referring to some the other dudes charging near retail and obviously the rarer stuff selling for hundreds

$55 is a great deal, I just saw em and of course Large is sold out lol

yea man a lot of rare shorts popping up

some of these resellers lucky AF :smh:

Resellers actually are blessing us. $55 shipped isn't bad at all.

I wouldn't call that reseller. referring to some the other dudes charging near retail and obviously the rarer stuff selling for hundreds

$55 is a great deal, I just saw em and of course Large is sold out lol

:lol: dude is a reseller but the type that I love.
I'm even happy with the $63 I paid for my bucks ones.

I ordered a L. Figured I needed to decide ASAP because they weren't gonna last.

legit seller, that sells twolves stuff.. usually always with loa from equipment manager.. still trying to find contact info of the equipment manager, hopefully he can authenticate my kg jersey, that was sold as game worn

Last edited:
The jerry logo on the grizz is on the incorrect side?
Also no jerry logo on the sixers?

For the sonics, you could do horace grant or brent barry
Had these for many years, no Jerry on the Sixers doesn't bother me cause its an easy fix. Wrong side Jerry on Grizzlies made me do some quick research, only thing I was able to find was this pic of Gabby Reece with the logo on the same side as mine. They must have produced some for a promo event or something?

The mesh, white insides, sublimation, and whatever tags I can find on it is consistent with 90s Champions jerseys. 

I haven't seen many retail authentics and gamers to see the "GRIZZLIES" detailing on the front, but on mine, the white parts are actually cut out pieces of fabric that seemed to have been glued on, and behind the fabric is all brown. I'll need to find some fabric glue to hold that "I" back down. 

Found this quick pic of a Big Country retail, and it looks like they did white sublimation over the brown on those.

Anyways... Back to the red Sonics... No go on Grant for me, Barry was definitely a consideration, but I've decided to go with another Slam Dunk Champion... #24 Desmond Mason

I would sell the M&N Payton and turn the Sonics blank into  him, personally.  Dope blanks!

Even though the M&N GP is super inaccurate, color/cut... I kinda like how it is. Going with #24 for the blank Sonics! Thanks man! 

Bruh.... I got the black ones because of you. I'm supposed to be chilling but $55 is a steal
Someone say Wolves and Cavs shorts.... I'm 90% sure I have the black Wolves also, just don't remember where I kept them?!? 

Back
Top Bottom