Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

giphy (8).gif

interested to see if Nike goes with the same mesh-like lettering and numbers/wordmarks/team logos like adidas did to avoid large spots of twill.

thats honestly how it should be going forward. Anyone that owns the GSW slate jersey would know that for some reason adidas cheaped themselves and made the logo on the front twill with mesh glued on instead of all mesh like it normally was. it felt weird to wear.
maybe it's me but GSW jerseys are awkward to wear because of that huge logo being so rigid, HWC is even worse.

I have an old Lakers Howard and Russell Rev30 authentics.

Would EPS or JWC be the best place to have those changed into other players?

I don't have beef with the feel of my warriors jersey but it's probably because I've been beaten by them NFL elite jerseys

can't even tell if its authentic or swingman. not even a HQ picture

EDIT: saw the link posted about directly from Nike. I think the jersey looks good. patiently waiting to see others

I think you misread it

says 8 teams will be wearing throwbacks next season, usually teams celebrating some kind of event or anniversary wear throwbacks, seems to be the same deal under nike

It’s weird to see that the Kings actually have a uniform with the word “SAC” in it. I wonder how long it will last before they realize OOPS! :tongue:

the nike jerseys look like they have a nice fit...hope the retail authentics will stay true to all details

also, no more gold tags?? such a great concept by adidas

Back
Top Bottom