Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The Goodyear logo actually doesn't look too bad on a basketball jersey imo, just because it's a winged sneaker.
b798uSXm.jpg

I guess the fact that they color coordinated it helps too.

Yeah I'm scared to know Nikes price point for the authentics.

I mean Nike just raised the price for the new NFL Vapor Elite jerseys $30 to $325. I just hope the retail authentics are true to on court jerseys. Not like how they did us with the NFL jerseys were the font and number size on retail elites are different from the actual on field elites.

And who else isn't really feeling the look of the jock tag. It looks amateurish to me. I like adidas jock tag better. It looks sleek and modern.

To be fair, nike upgrade the NFL authentics, They added the cuffed sleeve, newer material, I think from what some have said finally added the bigger last names to look more accurate to on field jerseys.

Fantastic Zo!

Got these in today. Super rare Mitchell and Ness grail pickup day! Super happy! First, ultra, ultra rare Nate Thurmond 1966-1967 screen printed authentic, size 52. I've never seen this jersey in screen print form, didn't even know it existed, wondering if anyone else has had it or even seen it. It must be a release from the 1990s with the old school tagging. Second, 1966-1967 Dave Bing Detroit Pistons rookie, size 48. Both are autographed (would need to pay to prove their legitimacy which I don't think I'll do), but I don't care about autographs and just having the jerseys is nice.

GoldenStateWarriorsMN5.JPG
GoldenStateWarriorsMN6.JPG
DetroitMN5.JPG
DetroitMN6.JPG

Anyone else order anything off of the fanatics custom sale? My James 6 just came in. I like how some twill jerseys has a mesh print lol.

Attachments

• IMG_5460.JPG
    IMG_5460.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Anyone else order anything off of the fanatics custom sale? My James 6 just came in. I like how some twill jerseys has a mesh print lol.
All the adidas twill has mesh "print" wish it didn't though...reminds me it's NOT mesh lol.

All the adidas twill has mesh "print" wish it didn't though...reminds me it's NOT mesh lol.
For real? I've seen plenty of twill jerseys on eBay from credible sellers that don't have the mesh print.

I just want Nike to give us what the players are wearing on the court.

Adidas made that very difficult and as a Laker fan, I haven't been able to buy a jersey that actually matched what was on the court for at least 2 years.

NBA logo on the front as well as no NBA tab and they were selling those at the team store as well.

Back
Top Bottom