Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ What's wrong with it?
laugh.gif
sizing is inconsistent. warriors is smaller across the width and length, which actually fits better.

Can some of you post a fit pic
Haven't had a jersey since I was 8

How are you guys wearing yours?

Like tanktops or like tall tees?

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Can some of you post a fit pic
Haven't had a jersey since I was 8

How are you guys wearing yours?

Like tanktops or like tall tees?

people wear them differently.  nowadays most people wear them real tight or fitted at their proper size.

Thanks eyanks...
2nd one came in. The XL fit me a bit big. Called m&n and they had one large left. Snagged it up. Returning the XL to the nba store asap. 
bf7262765e694a161ac2da5249b4703bd7208205_r.jpg

9162633636682a9f1942ed5c807c6d76ce7988f4_r.jpg

Originally Posted by BRIANheartsBRAIN

Finally found one! I'm going to turn it into a Mutombo most likely.

^ Where'd you get it?
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Trav T

Honestly, how would you ever pull off wearing those shooting shirts out in public? They would look pretty ridiculous unless you were going to a game.

With all the nonsense that people wear in 2012? the key is to not over do it. The warmup jacket with a simple white tee, denim, sneakers, and you're good. At the end of the day its a jacket, mind you some are loud with the graphics it can be worn/pulled off easily.

agreed....

..this was from a few years ago...its possible but def too much

Damn Dimez, I always thought those barkley & Kemp were the sickest jerseys when i was a kid

Damn dimez81
laugh.gif

Had the PHX Suns away warmup jacket and pants, sold both. Also had the 50th anniversary Cavs road jersey, it was a blank and I sold that. I should've kept it though, my plan was to make it a Bobby Sura.

Originally Posted by eyanks

jordan is legit. seems pricey, swingman jerseys usually don't sell for that much $$

thats a fair price for a Jordan Bullets swingman especially if its in very good condition.

Originally Posted by BigBZzang

Thanks eyanks...
2nd one came in. The XL fit me a bit big. Called m&n and they had one large left. Snagged it up. Returning the XL to the nba store asap. 
bf7262765e694a161ac2da5249b4703bd7208205_r.jpg

9162633636682a9f1942ed5c807c6d76ce7988f4_r.jpg
you'd probably make more money selling it online than returning it to the nba store

Damn dimez81
laugh.gif

Had the PHX Suns away warmup jacket and pants, sold both. Also had the 50th anniversary Cavs road jersey, it was a blank and I sold that. I should've kept it though, my plan was to make it a Bobby Sura.

trust me I know the feeling.  This is the second time owning them....I've sold them before figuring I wasn't going to wear....I lost weight and started wearing slimmer clothes.  After a while I regretted and just was luckily able to find again.
Now I would wear the jacket and jersey separate...much cleaner look.

You should of def kept that cav's.  

Originally Posted by dimez81

Damn dimez81
laugh.gif

trust me I know the feeling.  This is the second time owning them....I've sold them before figuring I wasn't going to wear....I lost weight and started wearing slimmer clothes.  After a while I regretted and just was luckily able to find again.

u gotta be short as hell for a size 44 and a large champion jacket/jersey to fit u like that... my XXL mitchell and ness fits me like...

AP96060901697.jpg

ron harper on da bench.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by dimez81

Damn dimez81
laugh.gif

u gotta be short as hell for a size 44 and a large champion jacket/jersey to fit u like that... my XXL mitchell and ness fits me like...

AP96060901697.jpg

ron harper on da bench.
yeah I am short.  44 is what I wear now... not what I was wearing when that pic was tooken.  I like my clothes more of a slimmer fit now

Back
Top Bottom