Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

hey guys i saw an authentic wizards nike jordan jersey in a size 50 in my local shop they sellin for 100 but maybe i can talk em down to 90 or 80 should i buy this? also they have a jason kidd all star but i dont know what size? are they worth it?

Originally Posted by alp

hey guys i saw an authentic wizards nike jordan jersey in a size 50 in my local shop they sellin for 100 but maybe i can talk em down to 90 or 80 should i buy this? also they have a jason kidd all star but i dont know what size? are they worth it?

unless the jordan is a pro cut, its a fake.  the size should be 50 + 4 inches.  if its a legit pro cut then that's a great price.  don't know about the kidd, need more details

yeah it said +4 now that i remember, im 99% sure its real cuz the store has nikes too and they are all legit, the kidd all star was an east and had sideways letters might take a picture of it when i go to buy the jordan

Originally Posted by MJ23CM

Originally Posted by winzz

^definitely legit one no doubt about it

why NBA didnt make like that one for this year all star hmm...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300571126714?redirect=mobileThank you for the reply. The numbers on the front didn't match the thickness of what they wore in the game. The didn't make authentics this year because they didn't know if they were going to have the game since there was the lockout. They didn't put the order in in time. A manager at the Magic arena store told me.
o icc same reason why they didn't make swingman version all star this year (i mean the good version one not early release that only available in asian region)

Originally Posted by alp

yeah it said +4 now that i remember, im 99% sure its real cuz the store has nikes too and they are all legit, the kidd all star was an east and had sideways letters might take a picture of it when i go to buy the jordan

jump on that jordan, its never that cheap

Can I get some info on this jersey? I have had it for a while. Don't know if it is legit or not. Thanks in advance.
00e364126efe6544a1dd1edb231e5780ceded5a0_r.jpg

1b636e12688c6205a58d1b802e4051e3c0717c97_r.jpg

29426b467c682a461f923157dbbaed84497e8fc9_r.jpg

20c266a6e1602ad614023c5a3e39141fd60c7e1b_r.jpg

i just passed up a bullets jordan authentic, the bidding went up high for like 290 something. Is that usual for a 44?

Originally Posted by Sdot73

i just passed up a bullets jordan authentic, the bidding went up high for like 290 something. Is that usual for a 44?

yeah those jerseys go for a lot, that size is hard to find.  don't know why people like that jersey so much

Originally Posted by Sdot73

for a limited edition rare size out of production nike licensed jersey by one of da greatest if not da greatest ball players ever? i aint surprised.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by MJ23CM

Originally Posted by winzz

^definitely legit one no doubt about it

why NBA didnt make like that one for this year all star hmm...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300571126714?redirect=mobileThank you for the reply. The numbers on the front didn't match the thickness of what they wore in the game. The didn't make authentics this year because they didn't know if they were going to have the game since there was the lockout. They didn't put the order in in time. A manager at the Magic arena store told me.
I heard this seller be buying blanks then have it customized and sell it for a high price.
For example

%24%28KGrHqZ,%21ogE9c9GnFh-BPemBJG4Lw%7E%7E60_35.JPG

%24%28KGrHqJ,%21qoE88ffTzPmBPem%21y6Qdg%7E%7E60_35.JPG

%24%28KGrHqJ,%21iwE9TOTTP+dBPemBfWiOw%7E%7E60_35.JPG
i guess this one ain't blank jersey, should be another player game jersey and he rip off player name and number and then customized it into jordan jersey. is it still valuable?jordan never play in this kind of jersey and why the hell people still want to buy it?

@rob
looks legit to me. but very big size
nerd.gif

tbh i dont know why any collector would buy that green jordan jersey as is, and i'm sure its too expensive for non collectors to buy. the most valuable part of the jersey is the fact that its a rare gamer style.

Chicagoans love green jerseys, honestly no idea why (oh yeah, the Irish thing). You should see Blackhawks games...

Thanks again Zyzz and also thanks to winzz.
@winzz-The thing is that I be getting the big jerseys tailored.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

ROB you've got before and after pics of your tailored jerseys?
Not as of right now but I do need to get my black KG jersey tailor once my MJ is done.

Did not even know the Jordan Bullets jersey was even worth anything, don't think I ever wore mine *shrugs

Ordered a Knicks, Hornets, Bulls warmup jackets, should be delivered next week (had em shipped to Jersey to avoid NY tax).

its a size 44 which is why it went that much, its pretty much the ultimate size right now.

back in the day no one cared about that size, it was usually 48 and up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom