Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Man, these new Nike jerseys look great! I don't get it though, are Nike just going to be selling Authentic jerseys from here on out? Or are there also going to more affordable versions (ex. Swingman and/or Replicas)?

These closer pics are looking good

but why didn't Nike just do the gold tab folding over to the other side of the neck? it looks super sloppy how they did it.

and yeah all the logo's will be most likely heat-applied, only wordmarks and number and name seem to be stitched twill.

Can I get a LC on this Nike Duncan please? It looks legit to me, then again I have never seen this jersey with these tags and the 'Made in USA' has me a bit confused. Weren't jerseys from this era made in El Salvador? I sold my authentic Nike Duncan a few years ago for $50 |l and I've been looking for a replacement ever since...

Attachments

• s-l1600-4.jpg
    s-l1600-4.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 20
  • s-l1600-5.jpg
    s-l1600-5.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 21
  • s-l1600-2.jpg
    s-l1600-2.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 21
  • s-l1600-3.jpg
    s-l1600-3.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 20
Olajuwon is a Swingman, but also think fake, as are the rest. Think you left half the lens cap on too while taking pics :tongue:

Last edited:
It was said in an image posted awhile back, NBA logo and Nike logo are basically rubberized and heat applied

Same thing as what adidas toyed with and some in here are familiar with it since adidas randomly added it to some newer jerseys and shorts

Any insights on the Duncan jersey? Thanks in advance!
I think it's legit. I know a lot of the team issued Nike stuff was made in the USA no? I had a team issued Robinson USA made. Most of these guys know more than me however.

They had a ton of really good fakes of that pro cut with correct tagging and what not. wanna say it's legit but idk :lol:

They had a ton of really good fakes of that pro cut with correct tagging and what not. wanna say it's legit but idk :lol:
I was gonna say same. Shape looks good as does tagging. However I was under the impression that the more "generic" Reebok tag was the one most fugazi's got right, like this...
IMG_5964.jpg

Anybody have a guesstimate range on a Team USA Shaq Champion authentic size 48? Was thinking in the $175ish range.

It was said in an image posted awhile back, NBA logo and Nike logo are basically rubberized and heat applied

Same thing as what adidas toyed with and some in here are familiar with it since adidas randomly added it to some newer jerseys and shorts
That's the only part I might not like about Nike jerseys, those things have a tendency to fall off if not applied correctly

That's the only part I might not like about Nike jerseys, those things have a tendency to fall off if not applied correctly
On my LeBron USA from 2012 the "United We Stand" print in the collar and the swoosh melted off a bit somewhere. Not sure where because I never put them in the dryer, but it happened. Other than that I've had no issues with any of the rubberized Nike print.

Back
Top Bottom