Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Ed Sheeran rocking a Nike Dame jersey, kinda random

RGH.JPG

Sixers new uniforms are dope!

Love the number shadow, thank god some teams still give a crap about design and some sort of flare, even if minimal. And a great look at what will happen when the numbers get scrunched up if the jersey is folded in any way, hence why they need to stop using twill.
Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 8.46.17 pm.png

also, confirmed now that Nike will have a secondary tagging system just like adidas did for gamers
Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 8.46.34 pm.png

Last edited:
Hell yea, waiting for the other colors to come, swingman or authentic I'm coppin a Embiid and Simmons one, last season in the EU nbastore in the philly section they only had replica jerseys for them.

The second tag seems unnecessary, but I guess they want 2 points of verification for gamers going forward, which is probably a good thing.

Well the serial is pretty generic on the actual tag, NFL elites have the same thing so authentics will have it. I'm sure the number means nothing unless someone says otherwise lol

The 2nd tag is strictly from meigrey who is in charge of selling game worn/issued jerseys so that's for them especially since we won't have children passing off jerseys without the secondary tag saying something is "issued" :wink:

Well the serial is pretty generic on the actual tag, NFL elites have the same thing so authentics will have it. I'm sure the number means nothing unless someone says otherwise lol

The 2nd tag is strictly from meigrey who is in charge of selling game worn/issued jerseys so that's for them especially since we won't have children passing off jerseys without the secondary tag saying something is "issued" :wink:

Philly jerseys improved a lot with Nike, like how the lettering pops with the red outline, however the Rockets New white Jerseys look like glorified swingmans

Strange. I've always seen the Mourning Heat pro-cuts as a 50 + 4

me too. though those two i posted are supposed to be issued (missing neck tag as retail pro cuts plus made in u.s.a.). whatever, regardless if mourning was 50 or 48, it's odd that 6'8" dude wore same size or just one size up comparing to 6'00" hardaway.

I saw this listing go up yesterday in auction only format and someone convinced the seller to end and relist it for...
OjaBlMjl.png

They could have at least given them $100. Smh You NEVER see this one. I hope whoever bought it at least wanted it for themselves and not to resell.

Back
Top Bottom