Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

DG35vKaU0AI_x1n.jpg:large

Oh my, this is worse than I expected. These T-Wolves uniforms are so generic and bland. All the good work that they're are putting at building a contender deserves a way better look. SMH.

Bruh I was looking forward to the Bucks jersey so bad bc I wanted a Giannis jersey so bad and when I saw it I was like aight it's dope then I saw the sponsor, bruh.....

That's Milwaukee for you. :smh:

Hopefully my Suns jerseys today looking promising.

I like the Wolves jersey. :/

So to break up the NEW Nike jersey talk let's hit some older Nike jersey talk lol...thanks to a few cats in here, Bert. Bert. @airxav I decided to grab this Nike Jordan after the seller dropped his price almost $50. Here are a few pics and comparisons with the Champion Jordan I just got as well...
IMG_6132.JPG

IMG_6135.JPG

IMG_6134.JPG

I like the Champion color a bit more to be honest
IMG_6138.JPG

IMG_6136.JPG

Champion fit...
IMG_5999.JPG

Nike fit...
IMG_6152.JPG

Last edited:
Pretty boring for the updated Lakers uniform. From the looks of it, they look the same with a big ol swoosh and tighter fit. At least there’s no sponsorship on the jerseys.

Nice pickup dc30 dc30 . Personally I'm partial to the Champion version.

Jazz and Bucks look like the only jerseys worth copping from the new crop so far.

its NBA Live tho lol they butcher everything, why is the number so big? Looks like the size from the all star game in NY a couple years back

nba2f-17-web.jpg

Damn I'm not impressed with the current NBA jersey designs. I'll just stick my nose in MN or those OG champion authentics from the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom