Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I guess I am in the minority, but I think the wolves jersey looks much better. I thought their home/away rev 30 jersey's were one of the worst. The black sleeved wasn't bad though.

I have a feeling that when I spend a whole lot of money on one of these jerseys that I am going to feel like I didn't get much bang for my buck. I was watching the video the timberwolves posted of jimmy wearing them and it really seems like the jersey is made of nothing. It looks paper thin in that vid.

The Bucks sponsor patch, oddly enough, actually adds to their jerseys IMO.
Easy to find a replacement if it's not included on the jersey too.

Just curious what you don't like about them?

Basically everything. They look cheaply made. The Nike swoosh is too big. The new graphics are way to sharp and angular. Some of them have advertisements on them like some kind of poverty little league team. If there was anything about them I liked I would mention it. I got nothing. I'm sorry to be the negative nancy but in my opinion these all suck. Some teams more than others. I've been collecting NBA jerseys for most of my life and as it stands I can't picture myself buying one of these. Perhaps once they start playing in them they will grow on me.

KM4rQ4I.jpg

6zQL9Xv.jpg

Now that I've seen the real versions of the Suns I have to say they are not as bad as the NBA Live leak. Purple version looks good and I love the shorts. Orange team name and purple number clash pretty badly on the white jersey and the neck trim inverted from the arm trim is weird. I have to say that I like the scapula cut on the back though. Curious to see what the other 2 will look like.

^ I'm not sure if there is any actual tech to poking the holes, but I think it is to make it easier for Meigray to photo match jerseys they sell lol.

Strange...some of the Nike stuff I like, but OVERALL...a lot of generic looking stuff. Feel like some personality has been snuffed out of a bunch of teams.

The purple Suns one looks good, looking forward to seeing that in person.

The shorts seem to be the same as the ones they wore in the olympics, at least the waiste line design. The negative thing about that design the team logo patch on the front, that rips easily of the shorts, since it is not thorougly sewn on. Happened to my US olympic shorts during the first couple of wears!

Back
Top Bottom