Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

i ain't gonna mince words.... they ruined it for wear :lol: unless you're short.
That 1"-1.5" must make a big difference in your eyes because I see a lot of 44s being bought and posted here on ShortTalk. :lol:
OmCNf4Jm.jpg

I had a backup plan anyway but I'll probably just go with Webber to have the home/away rookie set, maybe a Mullin.
6t1Zkkzl.jpg

Btw, did you know Sarunas Marciulionis was in the HOF? I know it's the "Basketball", not "NBA", HOF but that surprised me.

Lastly, does anyone have the "Jersey Manufacturer Guide" that used to be on the 1st page?
I used to refer to that a lot and don't have it saved.

Thanks robpzee612 robpzee612 - Was too lazy to ask but I've been wanting this pic since the NT do-over!

sixburgh sixburgh - Too bad about the unnecessary tailoring, but that Spree Pro Cut is still :emoji_fire:

weepwomp weepwomp - Mind-blasting pick ups :wow: You don't disappoint man, the GA34 & JH13 are absolute Grails (amongst Grails) :pimp: I'll have to make due with the Swingman versions though. I've got the Harden alternate already but I am actively looking for a black Antetokounmpo Swingman in size L or XL. Since the Swingman thread is pretty much dead I thought I'd ask here, can anyone help me out?

I hate myself for not buying that hollywood nights kobe when it was posted at the lakers team store

I badly wanted that jersey. but i guess it wasn't meant to be. you can't lose what you never had. i'm sure there were hundreds of fans fighting to buy that jersey and wouldn't be surprised if orders got canceled.

Dude who posted that Hollywood nights Kobe for $2400 should get ran over by a semi truck

I've been aware of it but that doesn't make it any better considering you can get autographed authentics of his for $900

It's a comical troll price. Surprised nobody mentioned the derrick Rose shorts with the jwc custom rodman HWC from our polish representative here in the forum for $1000. Beat up shorts and a custom blank for the low price of a thousand dollars.

It's a free country these people can charge what they want. If someone wants to buy it good for the seller.

Thanks robpzee612 robpzee612 - Was too lazy to ask but I've been wanting this pic since the NT do-over!

sixburgh sixburgh - Too bad about the unnecessary tailoring, but that Spree Pro Cut is still :emoji_fire:

weepwomp weepwomp - Mind-blasting pick ups :wow: You don't disappoint man, the GA34 & JH13 are absolute Grails (amongst Grails) :pimp: I'll have to make due with the Swingman versions though. I've got the Harden alternate already but I am actively looking for a black Antetokounmpo Swingman in size L or XL. Since the Swingman thread is pretty much dead I thought I'd ask here, can anyone help me out?

Thanks bro these were big grabs for me

I don't see anything right now but I'll remember to let you know if one pops up

There's a ton of those expensive Rev 30s sitting on ebay, they act like they're rare Champion pro cuts. I mean the Toronto jersey has been on ebay a few times for less than half of that one.

There's a ton of those expensive Rev 30s sitting on ebay, they act like they're rare Champion pro cuts. I mean the Toronto jersey has been on ebay a few times for less than half of that one.
I literally just saw a Champion pro cut in that style for 1/2 the price.

Speaking of the 50th ann. throwbacks. I never even knew about these until last week. Talk about grail status:sick:...
8gkyRv4l.jpg
MnzDsCgl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom