Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I still wanna know why it matters how much th seller paid for the item though? :lol:

People cop things for next to nothing and sell it for hundreds or thousands, because the seller didn't spend much means it's valued less?

I still wanna know why it matters how much th seller paid for the item though? :lol:

People cop things for next to nothing and sell it for hundreds or thousands, because the seller didn't spend much means it's valued less?

Preach

It wasn't/isn't any of my concern, that was all him lol

I'm sure you've read bench warmers posts in here. He's extreme about the reseller hate. Just gotta ignore those posts.

Season is still 2 months away but I'm kind of surprised that so many teams still do not have a sponsor (which I'm happy about).

I don't have an exact count but I want to say more than half still don't have a sponsor? It makes sense that teams are "holding out" to get as much money as they can... I guess a lot of teams are waiting for that Mike Conley money.

But merch is going to come out soon and it will have to be sponsor-less.

I hope this 2-3 year advertisement trial results in a complete failure and jersey sales plummet. And the league decides to do away with ads in order to satisfy us consumers. God forbid NBA jerseys lookin like weak *** soccer jerseys :sick:

Finally got this back from EPS about two weeks ago just haven't had time to post.

took them about 4 weeks to complete....

Photo Aug 19, 11 13 46 AM.jpg
Photo Aug 19, 11 14 20 AM.jpg
Photo Aug 19, 11 14 10 AM.jpg
Photo Aug 19, 11 13 35 AM.jpg

tumblr_oqb7zhAA0t1unyt4ho1_500.jpg

Did Nike make a black, mesh, non pro-cut, 97-98 (white tag) in a more accurate name on back version like the red ones?

Saw this on reddit, some jerseys have some f'd up backs going on. :sick: Shoulder piping doesn't go all the way around

FARZOiY.jpg

You can see more examples in this video:

The one thing I really liked about Rev30 that I wish Nike continued was the extra base layer. What I mean is no jersey was 1 layer twill/mesh. Whatever color the jersey was there was a camoflouge layer of twill/mesh. For example Celtics looked like they had basic white numbers but close up it has a green kiss cut twill. And every team was like that

Back
Top Bottom