Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Ebay has 10% off using 1 time use code P10GOODLIFE exp 9/12, maximum discount is $50. Retro2heritage is one of the targeted sellers. He has the revolution 30 jerseys in +2 lengths and Jerry in front, twill #s though for $160 ($144 after 10%). I know some of ya'll are ano of the twill #s vs. mesh. EPS charges $85 + shipping to customize a blank ($40 - $100).
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NBA-Adidas-Authentic-On-Court-Climacool-Player-Revolution-30-Jersey-Mens-/391872219115?var=&hash=item5b3d6787eb:m:meUrNPlQxtnrCfKZ-25HPhA

Pros vs. Cons I guess but I'm contemplating these:

upload_2017-9-9_16-11-11.png

Apparently, the pros outweighed the cons. I ended up buying the Carter red Raptors and blue Grizzlies jerseys. The red is still cheaper than the MN version and probably more comfortable to wear anyway despite twill #s. As for the blue, it's a consolation prize to make up for the regret of selling my authentic Adidas #16 Gasol.

I also don't have the patience for EPS and JWC ridiculous turnaround times.

Apparently, the pros outweighed the cons. I ended up buying the Carter red Raptors and blue Grizzlies jerseys. The red is still cheaper than the MN version and probably more comfortable to wear anyway despite twill #s. As for the blue, it's a consolation prize to make up for the regret of selling my authentic Adidas #16 Gasol.

I also don't have the patience for EPS and JWC ridiculous turnaround times.
EPS is killing my soul. Working on month 3 now :lol:

I'm likely goin to the pistons sale this weekend everything is priced $1-$9

They haven't sold authentics in years so I'm going see if I can find some gems since the palace is only 20 min away

I also noticed fans edge selling authentic hollywood nights shorts this morning. XL and 2XL for $80. By the time I was ready for work they were gone FML

The JWC work is MONEY! It's worth 6 months if I need to wait. Please post when you get it in! I would love to see if they match the blue twill correctly. I realized the blue EPS uses is darker than what it should be.

Sixers jersey is nice. But I think the script could've used some improvements. A bit illegible.

EPS is killing my soul. Working on month 3 now :lol:

Just saw this on their facebook page. Looks like there's gonna be more waiting than expected...

"Fall deliveries for Pro teams in hockey have been delayed and have been arriving late this year. Unfortunately this will cause a delay in all orders currently pending or received. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Just saw this on their facebook page. Looks like there's gonna be more waiting than expected...

"Fall deliveries for Pro teams in hockey have been delayed and have been arriving late this year. Unfortunately this will cause a delay in all orders currently pending or received. We apologize for any inconvenience."
Yea I saw that. Feels bad man

Kinda ironic that the 2 best teams (GS and Cleveland) have the 2 most hideous Alt's. The people responsible for the creation of these should not be allowed near clothing design software ever again.

The black Celtics jersey really pops, I like it.

The Jazz note isn't bad. However, their standard yellow on purple is one of the worst color schemes in the league. Silly for Utah to keep the New Orleans Jazz thing going.

I don't think the Pistons ever wore grey until recently, not sure why they like the grey. Who's going to be excited about a new grey away jersey.

Bucks alt still the best alt w/ the GS cable car in 2nd.

The Nets, Pacers, and Pelicans should throw out their templates for all their unis and start from scratch.

Last edited:
Grey is my fave color, I have the grey pistons alternate. So I guess I would get excited for a grey jersey. :lol:

Also I'm gonna miss the sleeved jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom