Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Oh **** that's right he had that weird low PE Hyperdunk
Yep, exactly why I'll wear the Kobes with the jersey. I'm OCD when it comes to that stuff but even I have to draw the line somewhere. lol
I'm pretty sure it would have been the Space Jams btw, at least for the 1st dunk when he put on the Tune Squad jersey, but Nike probably wouldn't have been cool with that.

I really need to see these in hand at this point but I'm starting to like what I see for now, Revolution30 was a whole new world when you see it up close and feel it.

IMG_1578.JPG
IMG_1579.JPG
IMG_1580.JPG
In Charlotte for work and came across some shorts. Only two pairs and I checked multiple stores after finding these at concord mills

Attachments

• IMG_1581.JPG
    IMG_1581.JPG
    294.7 KB · Views: 17
I'm really digging the new tech that Nike is trying with the Connect thing in the jerseys tag, would be great if they made it a whole new level for Game Worn jerseys specifically

That Heat jersey is Awesome.

Thanks man! It's definitely one my Favorites :smile:

Have any of you guys ever seen an Authentic Champion Spurs Rodman jersey ?
For some reason I think that would be one of the coolest Rodman jerseys to have. I just remember him starting to become really popular at that time when he started dying his hair green. It was cool.

Here's a link to a Rodman Champion Pro-Cut Gamer which was auctioned off some time ago. Several detailed pics. A thing of beauty, a Grail amongst Grails.

https://goldinauctions.com/Dennis_Rodman_1993_94_San_Antonio_Spurs_Game_Worn_-lot6680.aspx

I'm really digging the new tech that Nike is trying with the Connect thing in the jerseys tag, would be great if they made it a whole new level for Game Worn jerseys specifically
not sure, but didn't see nike connect logo on nike gamers, not sure gamers will be a part of system.

Back
Top Bottom