Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Got pics of the Home Kuzma?

I just purchased one on Fanatics today, hoping they quality is on point.

I got a custom home Kuzma and Lonzo from fanatics when they had them. Switched the Lonzo at lakers store for one with the wish patch and wifey heading to staples this weekend to get the wish patch put on the Kuzma.

Got pics of the Home Kuzma?

I just purchased one on Fanatics today, hoping they quality is on point.

I don’t. I’m overseas. Wife has the jersey, she is taking it to get the wish patch put on. I’ll have her take pic then.

dumb question but can you remove mesh numbers from a rev30?

Screenshot_20171210-133445.png Screenshot_20171210-133435.png
Screenshot_20171210-133431.png

Real swingman guys?

Right when I thought I made it all the way through the temptation Mitchell & Ness goes and extends the code 24 hours lol. I wanted Steph rookie year home jersey but they don't have my size |l

I was tempted to pull the trigger on a Mitch Richmond Kings Jersey but I hate how boxy their sizing is. There’s always a bunch space left over by the arm pits that makes me want to send it to altererations, which is impossible if the jersey has the sides different color/pattern. I mean it’s possible but you’re left with an odd looking finish.

anyone know about patches for authentics yet? need a GE one for my celtics jersey

Last edited:
I know you've seen this already, but here is my Steph Statement jersey from NBAstore.eu. I didn't think I would like this as much as I do. I think this is the best Statement jersey to be released, and quite possibly a contender for one of the greatest uniforms ever designed. It's that beautiful. #TownBidness
IMG_5251.jpg
IMG_5252.jpg
IMG_5255.jpg

I know you've seen this already, but here is my Steph Statement jersey from NBAstore.eu. I didn't think I would like this as much as I do. I think this is the best Statement jersey to be released, and quite possibly a contender for one of the greatest uniforms ever designed. It's that beautiful. #TownBidness

That Length+2 for real? or just for show?

Back
Top Bottom