Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Word on the two threads, its seems like this one is the old one that looked like it was lost. Is this the one we are going to continue on?

@MMG LOL yea i am a small dude. Im only 5'1 |I

Word on the two threads, its seems like this one is the old one that looked like it was lost. Is this the one we are going to continue on?
@MMG LOL yea i am a small dude. Im only 5'1 |I

its ok lil guy

A little bummed i missed out on a 36 Wizards Juwan Howard a couple weeks back but this pickup made the pain a bit less. For the low low.

I Nike have a size 36 Jordan Wizards from Eastbay with the tags still attached to it. There is no way I would even wear it. It feels like a wife-beater on. LOL! And Im only 5'6". Its way too tight.

Anyone familiar with the Jordan 8403 collection, know if Nike release two versions of each jersey?? Like a swingman and an authentic version? Below are two of the pinstripe jersey, both from the 8403 collection, but they have different tagging. I think both are legit. One has the Nike swoosh symbol under the NBA logo, and a smaller size tag. The other one does not have a Nike symbole, and a longer thinner size tag. I'm thinking the one with the Nike swoosh symbol is the swingman version??

Can anyone confirm? Thanks.

$T2eC16V,!%29EE9s2ugjR8BQ!NfK5+FQ~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16VHJFoE9nh6oVqiBQ!YYeHZd!~~60_57.JPG

@JFMartiMcDandruff i would def say so, if not very close in measurements. But as mentioned, compared to small nowadays, not contest, NBA thinks everyone is 6'5 and above.

Anyone familiar with the Jordan 8403 collection, know if Nike release two versions of each jersey?? Like a swingman and an authentic version? Below are two of the pinstripe jersey, both from the 8403 collection, but they have different tagging. I think both are legit. One has the Nike swoosh symbol under the NBA logo, and a smaller size tag. The other one does not have a Nike symbole, and a longer thinner size tag. I'm thinking the one with the Nike swoosh symbol is the swingman version??
Can anyone confirm? Thanks.
%24T2eC16V,!%29EE9s2ugjR8BQ!NfK5+FQ~~60_57.JPG

%24T2eC16VHJFoE9nh6oVqiBQ!YYeHZd!~~60_57.JPG
if i remember correctly, there were 2 version of the 8403 jerseys - 1 swingman, and 1 authentic.  i think that's why you see two versions of the jersey.  not 100% sure...maybe others can chime in....

yeah they made 2 of each. I think they released the rookie jersey, black pinstripe, and home red 96-97 jersey.

yo,

so i don't know what happened to my post count...(this is my first time on the new niketalk, it looks good). anyways, i missed the M&N sale 'cuz I was out of town and away from NT. (needed a vacation from the BS, thats the ish i don't like) 

I want a few jerseys but not for M&N prices tho...(just planning to wear the jerseys around the house and on errands and stuff)

are these legit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Los-Ang...all_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a20a046f3#ht_508wt_177

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-Michae...pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a777f69dd

thanks guys (i don't really know much about jerseys, so your help is appreciated). 

peace

yo,

so i don't know what happened to my post count...(this is my first time on the new niketalk, it looks good). anyways, i missed the M&N sale 'cuz I was out of town and away from NT. (needed a vacation from the BS, thats the ish i don't like) 

I want a few jerseys but not for M&N prices tho...(just planning to wear the jerseys around the house and on errands and stuff)

are these legit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Los-Ang...all_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a20a046f3#ht_508wt_177

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-Michae...pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a777f69dd

thanks guys (i don't really know much about jerseys, so your help is appreciated). 

peace

kobe is legit

yo,

are these legit?

peace

Kobe is legit, looks like the dude bought it from the sale and now flipping it for profit.

Jordan is fake.

that wasn't really me, just FYI.

meth is in the process of banning that impostor (currently finding out their identity so they can ban them completely)...

hope it was worth it. >D

Anyone familiar with the Jordan 8403 collection, know if Nike release two versions of each jersey??

I've got one of these as well, I didn't know about the others that were released also though. I picked this up I wanna say maybe 6 years or so ago, couldn't really say no when the guy only wanted $50 for it.

Lol, they have like 120 of them. Why did Adidas make so many with the error?

people bought those and sent them to EPS who will fix the number placement for about $20 plus shipping costs. So still in total it comes out less than buying a lebron jersey from the nba store which does not even include mesh numbers. :smh:

Lol, they have like 120 of them. Why did Adidas make so many with the error?

They had wayyyyyy more. They did a full run and noticed the error then sold them to outlet sellers.

If you want one just wait, price will dip in a few months. They are barley selling. I want one but I'll wait :lol:

They had wayyyyyy more. They did a full run and noticed the error then sold them to outlet sellers.
If you want one just wait, price will dip in a few months. They are barley selling. I want one but I'll wait :lol:

Cool, thanks man :lol:
And then I'll let EPS correct it when I send some other stuff their way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom