Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Finally arrived today.

Finally arrived today.

looks nice.. too bad that nike messed up, by doing the neckline different from the OG dreamteam jerseys.. but i love that team usa 2012 wore them. hope they'll wear them again in the finals

if they make a #10 like that, might get that..

Last edited:
Posted this in the other NBA jersey thread (which appears to be now defunct)

Recent pickup.

M&N 1984-85 Michael Jordan rookie away jersey. SZ 40

to go with these:

to do this:

Last edited:
So mean 
pimp.gif

Wish I could get my hands on one but I just can't pay over $100 for a jersey no matter how bad I want it 
grin.gif

c'mon son...u got cats paying 300-400 for belts in 2012, and dont get me started on da hyper bubble da kicks world is in with galaxy foamposites and yeezys...

looks nice.. too bad that nike messed up, by doing the neckline different from the OG dreamteam jerseys.. but i love that team usa 2012 wore them. hope they'll wear them again in the finals
if they make a #10 like that, might get that..

I might just buy the Jordan one; for $120 it's not a bad price

I need help, fellas. I haven't bought a jersey since 2005 and I don't know if the sizing is different or not.

I'm eyeing the USA LeBron jersey.

I'm 5'8, 145. I'm muscular built (not bulky). Should I get a M or L? I don't live no where near a store that's carrying these jersey so I can't try them on in person.

Thanks.

I need help, fellas. I haven't bought a jersey since 2005 and I don't know if the sizing is different or not.
I'm 5'8, 145. I'm muscular built (not bulky). Should I get a M or L? I don't live no where near a store that's carrying these jersey so I can't try them on in person.
Thanks.

get the medium

Cleveland Cavaliers Tyrone Hill Game Worn jersey, size 46 + 3 inches. This is from his 1994-1995 all star season...

Thanks.

The Medium is going to fit you long as hell.

If anyone can help me out finding that Jordan 96 ASG jersey in a L 48 I would greatly appreciate it...Hit me up fam!

Back
Top Bottom