Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

adidas authentic jerseys (49).JPG
adidas authentic jerseys (49).JPG
adidas authentic jerseys (48).JPG
adidas authentic jerseys (47).JPG
adidas authentic jerseys (51).JPG
adidas authentic jerseys (50).JPG
adidas authentic jerseys (52).JPG

Retail was 350....I bought a couple of boxed ones a while ago for like 80, but some have gone up in value...especially kobe...

One article, but there are plenty more.... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nba.com/amp/magic/news/news_adidasuniform_092210.html
Nice collection. Ebay Fullmoonjerseys had a massive inventory of these boxed sets. My regret? Not winning the auction, and not picking up via 2nd chance offer.

Welp looks like I'm completely full of crap from everything I said before!! I was rocking the Penny jersey and once I started listening to some $pitta/Dom K. I instantly felt like a bamma. How could I be listening to this player sh** and thinking I'm a player, but being a fake rocking fufu gear? So that fugazi Penny jersey I got is now reserved strictly for early morning shoot-arounds and workouts. I'm on the hunt for a legit Penny jersey now. I'm taking this as a lesson and a sign to take a look at my life. A lesson and a sign to adjust my G levels!

Welp looks like I'm completely full of crap from everything I said before!! I was rocking the Penny jersey and once I started listening to some $pitta/Dom K. I instantly felt like a bamma. How could I be listening to this player sh** and thinking I'm a player, but being a fake rocking fufu gear? So that fugazi Penny jersey I got is now reserved strictly for early morning shoot-arounds and workouts. I'm on the hunt for a legit Penny jersey now. I'm taking this as a lesson and a sign to take a look at my life. A lesson and a sign to adjust my G levels!
file an ebay return with justification that the jersey is fake. Almost 100% certainty ebay will rule in your favor, and make the seller pay for a return label.

skyizthalimit skyizthalimit thanks fam I definitely am gonna keep those instructions for the future! Unfortunately I bought it off of Poshmark from that same store I posted and I already took the tags off/wore it to shoot around this morning. All good a lot of my Ls and lessons usually involve me losing out on the bread I spent but that's how it ends up stickin with me LMAO.

damn lakers jerseys woulda been perfect if they went with the diagonal drop shadow. the vertical drop is meh

It was seriously bugging me what was different about the new numbers vs the old school ones. Thanks for pointing that out! lol I concur.

Now I know these aren’t the authentics, but I ended up grabbing a Purple LeBron. Somebody got the wrong size due to it being his first time getting these fitted Nike jerseys. I pulled the trigger because I got scared of that banana yellow... and even though I like the older versions.. the wishbone cut looks better on me
3B301A19-F18E-4D83-A98C-9219249684C4.jpeg
515096E8-80A9-4F29-81AA-143DCBB3D63B.jpeg

Hi guys ! Update on my pick up ! So I picked up this Kobe jersey that had stains on em. I washed it carefully and they came off ! I’m happy to have picked this up for $25. Now, I know that this is the 2010-2011 version, but I kind of want to add the Jerry Buss patch to it. What do y’all think ? :emoji_thinking: Once again, thanks for the advice ! I wouldn’t have gone out of my way to get this if it weren’t for your guys’ advice. :emoji_thumbsup:
A40913B1-B9B0-4921-AE42-31BD99A73B15.jpeg
8BB6AE4C-6B92-4297-AD76-D0E54BC9DFD2.jpeg
1741991C-104C-41CB-B676-8B4EAD7CC84D.jpeg

Okay LAST update on this Kobe. I ended up buying a JB patch and I slapped it on there. Yes, I know the jersey is a 2010-2011 version, but I just needed that JB patch for some reason haha. I don’t regret it one bit.

F0447178-207E-4AA4-8B9B-CF630929E9F4.jpeg
D990FEED-BA7B-4E86-A5A4-96790F49777A.jpeg
41CBF272-4694-43F9-9E4E-CC2BB2DFB1DC.jpeg

so they unveil yet? dude finally spoke to media in a way but not with the Lakers

thought it was gonna be today

so they unveil yet? dude finally spoke to media in a way but not with the Lakers

thought it was gonna be today

I called the Lakers Store and they said they’d be on sale tomorrow... if that helps. I’m gonna be there tomorrow. I’ll keep y’all posted

I wonder if Lebron opening his new school had anything to do with the date pushed out. Perhaps they want to make sure he is there for the unveiling, which was probably decided before he signed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom